Capgemini IT: Transforming from ITOps To AIOps
Key Insights from Capgemini and Guest Forrester Research
About this Webinar:
In a hyper-digital world, business transformation is vital for all organizations to compete and deliver against internal business and customer demands. Are you ready? Can you transform fast enough to avoid irrelevance?
To find out, join guest Carlos Casanova, Forrester Principal Analyst, and Mike Rothgery, Capgemini Head of Global Project Delivery and Monitoring as they explore the rapidly evolving world of IT Operations Management towards Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps). In addition to sharing the results from the Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) Report on Capgemini’s transformational journey, they will discuss:
- What’s driving organizations to modernize IT towards more intelligent, automated operations.
- Transformation levers that enable organizations to deliver greater value faster to customers, such as:
- Obtaining clarity on what business outcomes you want and how to get there.
- Measuring how well you’re delivering services today against desired outcomes.
- Monitoring what matters most to your customers.
- Amplifying agility with ML-assisted automation to accelerate innovation.
Presented by: Mike Rothgery, Head of Global Project Delivery and Monitoring | Capgemini, Carlos Casanova, Principal Analyst | Forrester, Leslie Minnix-Wolfe, VP Product Marketing
Duration: 45 minutes