Automation, AI, and Analytics: Reinventing ITSM
IT service management (ITSM) is a hub of digital transformation and constant change. In Automation, AI, and Analytics: Reinventing ITSM, EMA analysts Dennis Drogseth and Valerie O’Connell investigate the new ways in which artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and analytics are redefining ITSM’s role in business innovation, services, and organizational reinvention.
EMA’s research sought to understand the appetite, adoption, maturity, near-term plans, and transformational potential for automation, AI, and analytics, as well as explore areas such as:
- The blurred line between IT and the business
- ITSM’s relevance & effectiveness in a dynamic business environment
- The role of ESM in the adoption of automation and AI
- Rising service possibilities due to the confluence of AI/analytics with automation
- The level of understanding around the different types of AI/analytics
Download this whitepaper to receive a use-case look at the state of AI and predictive analytics advances, learn more about the reinvention of ITSM, and gain a better understanding of how this reinvention enables integrated operations.