Monitor to eliminate visibility gaps while driving tool consolidation.
Organizations have big gaps in multi-cloud visibility leading to high costs and endangered customer experience—the single SL1 platform consolidates tools and fills gaps with full-service visibility.
- Monitor across AWS, Azure, Google, IBM cloud, Kubernetes, VMware, and more.
- Automatically collect data across multiple clouds using APIs, agentless, and agent-based techniques.
- Integrate and fuse data across modern multi-cloud environments into a real-time operational data lake.
Assess service impact to avoid service outages.
Ensuring optimal service performance in multi-cloud environments is complex—shift from device to service-centric monitoring with SL1 to proactively avoid service impacting outages.
- Automatically map and track infrastructure, app, and service dependencies to understand business impact.
- Measure service health, availability, and risk in a single real-time dashboard.
- Prioritize work based on business impact with fast drill down to root cause.
Isolate root cause faster withML-based behavioral correlation.
Multi-cloud complexity is outpacing human capacity for analysis and response—leverage SL1 machine learning-based behavioral correlation and anomaly detection to accelerate root-cause analysis.
- Automatically detect weird and anomalous patterns and shapes of performance data.
- Automatically correlate events and anomalies to reduce noise, identify service-impacting issues.
- Quickly assess and isolate the root cause of an issue.
Troubleshoot & fix issues automatically for faster MTTR.
ITOps waste time manually diagnosing and fixing issues using a variety of tools—accelerate troubleshooting and repair with hundreds of best practice automated actions executed in one platform.
- Automatically capture real-time diagnostic data at the time an event occurs.
- Create and enrich events/incidents with real-time diagnostic information.
- Run recommended triage and remediation actions from within a single command center.
Automate operational data workflows for performance insights.
Organizations require consistent data across their ecosystem of tools—SL1 supports a common operating model that powers automated workflows for efficiency and agility across operations and LOB.
- Achieve CMDB accuracy with real-time sync of your monitored environment.
- Resolve incidents faster with automated ticketing.
- Automate CI lifecycle, configuration, change, problem, compliance management, and more.
Extend service visibility withbuild-your-own integrations.
Integrate and orchestrate people, systems, and processes across teams so your business can continue to evolve—extend monitoring, synchronization, and automation across specialized/new systems.
- Build your own monitoring via API, SSH/CLI, REST, JMX, and more.
- Quickly author low-code automated IT and data synchronization workflows.
- Monitor and automate unique or custom technologies, processes, and workflows at your own pace.
Hundreds of customers already trust ScienceLogic.
Maintain visibility into shifting landscape with 100+ applications across private and public cloud.
Eliminated 7 legacy tools and visibility gaps to increase visibility from 30% to 100% with single platform.
Consolidated 33 tools down to 6 to increase IT efficiency, automation, and focus on creating “positively outrageous” customer experience.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“We develop our technologies to become the essential infrastructure provider for our enterprise customers. And we can't do that alone. ScienceLogic has been a really important partner to us to help bring the insight and operational controls and to drive components of our automation story. We are better together.”
Peter Lacoste, Senior Vice President, Dell Technologies
"AppCentrix mission is to help its clients, 'gain competitive advantage through data analytics and intelligent monitoring, whilst continuing to reduce costs and realize efficiencies.' What we offer goes beyond traditional infrastructure management and/or application performance management (APM). Instead, we take a hybrid approach that combines everything together—full stack plus applications. Most of the analysis is processed in ScienceLogic.”
Gurtav van Vuuren, CTO, AppCentrix
Read how AppCentrix helped Liberty
“Opus is a cloud service provider that focuses on hybrid and complex cloud workloads, all of our customers have a wide variety of disparate needs. One of the key values that ScienceLogic provides is enriching our offerings and our value proposition by being agnostic to technology, and be able to provide managed services, wherever the workload resides.”
Jeremy Sherwood, Head of Products, Opus Interactive
“Our level of visibility across our infrastructure has increased dramatically. ScienceLogic provides excellent metrics and data that helps keep on top of network events, and application and business services monitoring are being built to support the changing needs of our organization. With the move to a hybrid environment of private & public cloud application installs, ScienceLogic has become key for us.”
Ross Thompson, Senior Solutions Design Engineer, Sun Life Financial
“We made bold changes throughout the organization that set the way on our journey to automate and virtualize our NOC with SL1 in the cloud.”
Chris Ruffieux, VP Architecture, Gannett/USA Today Network