Monitor to eliminate visibility gaps while driving tool consolidation.
Organizations have big gaps in multi-cloud visibility leading to high costs and endangered customer experience—the single SL1 platform consolidates tools and fills gaps with full-service visibility.
- Monitor across AWS, Azure, Google, IBM cloud, Kubernetes, VMware, and more.
- Automatically collect data across multiple clouds using APIs, agentless, and agent-based techniques.
- Integrate and fuse data across modern multi-cloud environments into a real-time operational data lake.
Assess service impact to avoid service outages.
Ensuring optimal service performance in multi-cloud environments is complex—shift from device to service-centric monitoring with SL1 to proactively avoid service impacting outages.
- Automatically map and track infrastructure, app, and service dependencies to understand business impact.
- Measure service health, availability, and risk in a single real-time dashboard.
- Prioritize work based on business impact with fast drill down to root cause.
Isolate root cause faster withML-based behavioral correlation.
Multi-cloud complexity is outpacing human capacity for analysis and response—leverage SL1 machine learning-based behavioral correlation and anomaly detection to accelerate root-cause analysis.
- Automatically detect weird and anomalous patterns and shapes of performance data.
- Automatically correlate events and anomalies to reduce noise, identify service-impacting issues.
- Quickly assess and isolate the root cause of an issue.
Troubleshoot & fix issues automatically for faster MTTR.
ITOps waste time manually diagnosing and fixing issues using a variety of tools—accelerate troubleshooting and repair with hundreds of best practice automated actions executed in one platform.
- Automatically capture real-time diagnostic data at the time an event occurs.
- Create and enrich events/incidents with real-time diagnostic information.
- Run recommended triage and remediation actions from within a single command center.
Automate operational data workflows for performance insights.
Organizations require consistent data across their ecosystem of tools—SL1 supports a common operating model that powers automated workflows for efficiency and agility across operations and LOB.
- Achieve CMDB accuracy with real-time sync of your monitored environment.
- Resolve incidents faster with automated ticketing.
- Automate CI lifecycle, configuration, change, problem, compliance management, and more.
Extend service visibility withbuild-your-own integrations.
Integrate and orchestrate people, systems, and processes across teams so your business can continue to evolve—extend monitoring, synchronization, and automation across specialized/new systems.
- Build your own monitoring via API, SSH/CLI, REST, JMX, and more.
- Quickly author low-code automated IT and data synchronization workflows.
- Monitor and automate unique or custom technologies, processes, and workflows at your own pace.
“One of the reasons for going with ScienceLogic SL1 was because of their focus of monitoring in the cloud, especially from an application perspective. With both a strong data center and cloud presence, it fit the bill from a marketing standpoint to go with it as the next big thing."
Verified Reviewer, Management Consulting
“Well suited for event management, monitoring, automation and discovery. A good tool for cloud and application monitoring. Well suited for hybrid architecture.”
Aakanksha Narang, Wipro -Information Technology & Services
“It is very good for cloud environment and very adaptable to customer’s needs.”
Silvia Morini, IBM -Information Technology &Services