Give Your Customers What They Need – Advanced IT Services That Deliver Business Results
Leading System Integrators are creating next generation monitoring and automation platforms with SL1 to manage today’s complex IT environments cost-effectively – without the friction of manual operations.
ScienceLogic’s SL1 platform gives Systems Integrators cross-domain monitoring, visibility, actionable insights and clean, contextualized, real-time data that drives machine learning and automation while streamlining IT operations and reducing service delivery cost.
Learn why IBM Services chose ScienceLogic SL1
Leading Global Systems Integrators Partner with ScienceLogic
Create new value | Achieve success quickly | Grow business
IBM Chooses ScienceLogic for Multi-Cloud IT Management & Automation
Joe Damassa, VP Strategy & Offerings, Hybrid-Cloud Services, IBM and
Murali Nemani, CMO, Sciencelogic
Listen to theCUBE interview recorded at IBM Think 2019 with IBM Services and ScienceLogic executives.
“…as we bring our products, our technologies, and our capabilities to market, we bring ScienceLogic into those deals, we use ScienceLogic in our services so that we [deliver that] value to our clients….”Joe Damassa
HCL Delivers DRYiCE Services Automation Solutions with SL1
Transform Your IT Services Business with ScienceLogic SL1
Realize Automation Cost Efficiency
Deliver real-time contextualized data to train AI/ML and drive automations.
Deliver IT Service Management Transformation
Provide automated real-time discovery and synchronization of both applications and infrastructure with your Service Desk and CMDB.
Manage Business Service Impact
Provide infrastructure, application and business services mapping essential to identify service impact and isolate root cause.
Optimize IT Delivery Across Multi-Cloud and Hybrid IT
Eliminate and consolidate redundant legacy tools into a single modern platform.
The ScienceLogic SL1 platform includes:
- Comprehensive monitoring for networks, systems, servers, storage, cloud – apps that span multi-cloud and hybrid IT, containers & microservices
- PowerMap technology that identifies real-time linkages between applications, infrastructure and business services they support
- Full integration with ServiceNow and other ITSM platforms to automate workflows and enrich the CMDB with timely, accurate data
- Clean data lake that provides real-time, normalized and contextualized data to train ML engines and drive automations
- Business Service dashboards that show customers how their critical services are doing
- Multi-tenancy from the ground up — with secure data partitioning between users
- Carrier-class scalability
- Rich integration and automation with your ecosystem including Cisco, VMware, APM, AI/ML and more