Centralize Multi-Vendor Network Configuration, Change, and Compliance Management
Hybrid-cloud services and digital experiences are the lifeblood of any enterprise, and if the network doesn’t work, nothing works. While modern network environments continue to grow more complex, NetOps teams often struggle to ensure operational resilience, security and compliance due to non-centralized multi-vendor systems, poor visibility, and the pressures of change management and auditing.
- Centralize backup and recovery of network and security devices – recover from outages caused by hardware or bad changes in seconds to increase availability and lower MTTR
- Detect change and assess compliance automatically with every backup – always-on auditing reduces audit time and lowers risk
- Automate repetitive changes that tie-up skilled engineers – accelerate change and lower operational costs
Network Configuration Backup and Recovery
Configuration backup and recovery is a complex task—centrally automate manual, error-prone, and often overlooked processes with Restorepoint to avoid financial and productivity loss.
- Centralize network device backups for over 100 vendors – eliminating human error
- Restore network devices faster from failure or misconfiguration. One click disaster recovery reduces downtime costs
- Comply to standards including PCI, GDPR, and NIST that require network configurations be backed up and stored securely
Change Detection and Compliance Auditing
Compliance audits can be time-consuming and a drain on resources. Restorepoint’s built-in compliance engine simplifies device auditing and detects configuration changes and violations.
- Meet internal, best practice, or external network security standards such as PCI, GDPR, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST, SOX and HIPAA
- Detect and alert on change and compliance violations – enforce consistent baseline configurations
- Check firmware versions – ensure devices are using approved versions
Making change is labor-intensive and expensive. Restorepoint enables network engineers to make complex and repetitive changes in minutes rather than days or weeks.
- Provision standardized network devices faster in real time or through scheduled bulk updates with configuration templates
- Push Firmware – quickly manage rollouts to ensure your network is secure and consistent
- See exactly what was changed, and by whom, with full session recording and logging
Work Smarter with Integrated ITOps and NetOps
For ITOps teams responsible for delivering high-performing business services and user experience, given change is the top contributor to issues, it would be advantageous to unify performance data with detailed change and compliance audit data. Together Restorepoint and SL1 reduce MTTR by correlating network configuration, change, and compliance data with hybrid cloud performance data to avoid outages and help understand the impact of change on services and users.
- Leverage SL1 discovery to onboard/align network devices with standardized configuration for better GRC enforcement
- Unify visibility and collaboration across NetOps and ITOps teams, along with a single ITSM integration
- Speed service impact assessment and RCA with behavioral correlation of change, anomaly, and performance data
Onboard Network Devices with Standardized Configurations
Improve governance, risk and compliance; reduce time to monitor and back-up network devices
Auto-aligning new monitored network devices to standard configurations speeds GRC enforcement and reduces time to monitor and back-up network devices.
Assess Service Impact From Change
Reduce noise, understand and prioritize work based on service impact, accelerate RCA
By correlating network configuration changes, or changes that fail a compliance policy, along with anomalies and performance events within a service context, SL1 enables you to assess service impact resulting from those changes.
Automate Ticketing & Routing
Speed creation, enrichment and routing of incidents to the service desk for faster resolution
Creating, populating, routing and closing tickets is a manual process that is error-prone and time consuming. Feeding Restorepoint events into SL1 streamlines the incident management process by providing the service desk with important information they need to solve issues faster.
Accelerate Troubleshooting and Remediation
Enrich events/tickets with recent configuration changes and differential backups
Understanding what changed in the network enables quick restoration of service via backups, including the latest in SDN technologies. This is especially valuable for telcos and service providers with large practices built on resilient network services.