Configuration Management for Multi-Vendor Networks
The infrastructure supporting business services continue to grow more complex and teams are struggling with a high rate of change and a significant number of unknown factors.
To assure operational resilience for the business, security, compliance and network teams require solutions that reduce the risk and impact of security breaches and compliance failures – while also ensuring compliance audit readiness.
- Centralized, secure, and native backup and recovery of network and security devices
- One-click disaster recovery – Restore network devices faster to recover from outages caused by misconfigurations
- Always-on auditing – Changes and their compliance are assessed automatically, at minimum with every backup, reducing exposure, risk and auditing workload
- Firmware and configuration management – Automate repetitive changes and reduce overall total cost of ownership with a variety of options for scheduling and bulk updates
Network Configuration Backup and Recovery
Configuration backup and recovery is a complex task—centrally automate manual, error-prone, and often overlooked processes with Restorepoint to avoid financial and productivity loss.
- Centralize network device backups for over 100 vendors
- Reduce downtime with one–click disaster recovery
- Store configurations securely to meet specific compliance requirements
Change Detection and Compliance Auditing
Compliance audits can be time-consuming and a drain on resources. Restorepoint’s built-in compliance engine simplifies device auditing and detects configuration changes and violations.
- Comply with PCI, GDPR, ISO27001, NIST, SOX, HIPAA and more
- Detect, alert and roll-back changes that impact compliance
- Audit firmware and device versions against your standards
Making change is labor-intensive and expensive. Restorepoint enables network engineers to make complex and repetitive changes in minutes rather than days or weeks.
- Faster provisioning – with higher accuracy – using standardized configuration templates and scheduled bulk updates
- Confidently manage rollouts by deploying firmware and configurations natively for many device types
- View a complete paper trail of changes made through the platform with full session auditing
Work Smarter with Integrated ITOps and NetOps
For ITOps teams responsible for delivering high-performing business services and user experience, given change is the top contributor to issues, it would be advantageous to unify performance data with detailed change and compliance audit data. Together Restorepoint and SL1 reduce MTTR by correlating network configuration, change, and compliance data with hybrid cloud performance data to avoid outages and help understand the impact of change on services and users.
- Leverage SL1 discovery to onboard/align network devices with standardized configuration for better GRC enforcement
- Unify visibility and collaboration across NetOps and ITOps teams, along with a single ITSM integration
- Speed service impact assessment and RCA with behavioral correlation of change, anomaly, and performance data
Onboard Network Devices with Standardized Configurations
Improve governance, risk and compliance; reduce time to monitor and back-up network devices
Auto-aligning new monitored network devices to standard configurations speeds GRC enforcement and reduces time to monitor and back-up network devices.
Assess Service Impact From Change
Reduce noise, understand and prioritize work based on service impact, accelerate RCA
By correlating network configuration changes, or changes that fail a compliance policy, along with anomalies and performance events within a service context, SL1 enables you to assess service impact resulting from those changes.
Automate Ticketing & Routing
Speed creation, enrichment and routing of incidents to the service desk for faster resolution
Creating, populating, routing and closing tickets is a manual process that is error-prone and time consuming. Feeding Restorepoint events into SL1 streamlines the incident management process by providing the service desk with important information they need to solve issues faster.
Accelerate Troubleshooting and Remediation
Enrich events/tickets with recent configuration changes and differential backups
Understanding what changed in the network enables quick restoration of service via backups, including the latest in SDN technologies. This is especially valuable for telcos and service providers with large practices built on resilient network services.