A Culture Shift from “Monitoring” to “Service Visibility” - QTS Intelligent ServicesWebinar
December 9, 2020
A Culture Shift from “Monitoring” to “Service Visibility” – QTS Intelligent Services
Digital transformation takes a lot more than just having the right tools and process improvement frameworks. QTS Data Centers defined a vision that shifts from reactive monitoring of device telemetry to proactive service visibility that enables scalable software-driven automation and human assistive features. To bring this vision to life, QTS created the Intelligent Services Engineering function – a new cross-functional scrum team of network, systems, monitoring and CMDB engineers focused on maximizing the value of the ScienceLogic platform. Building upon their foundation of industry-leading customer service, this journey reshaped their operations culture around innovation and collaboration. Join this webinar to learn more about their transformational journey.
In this session you will:
- Understand the importance of building the right teams.
- Realize the importance of cross collaboration and training within an agile framework.
- Transform how you think about “monitoring” in the age of digital transformation.
- Learn the importance of building and sharing a clear vision and sharing it often.
- Gain insight into how maximizing the value of technology is intertwined with team culture.