- Main Menu
- Platform Overview
- Automated Root Cause Analysis
- Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Network Configuration Management and Change Management
- Trust Center
- Technology Partners
- Why ScienceLogic
- AIOps Value CalculatorCalculate Your Value
Build your AIOps use case in 3 easy steps.
- Main Menu
- By Industry
- By Solution
- By Use Case
The Total Economic Impact of ScienceLogic SL1 For Capgemini
Cost Savings and Business Benefits Enabled by SL1
As the breadth and complexity of IT environments continue to grow, organizations face mounting challenges when maintaining infrastructure that is essential for driving business results. This means simplifying tools and adapting AIOps practices to transform from reactive to proactive to predictive.
Capgemini, a global systems integrator, set out to do just that by overcoming these challenges:
- Visibility gaps due to too many siloed monitoring tools;
- High levels of incident noise and long MTTR; and
- Inability to move beyond a reactive posture toward proactive business enablement.
In order to document the value that Capgemini delivers, ScienceLogic commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study. Download this study to understand the cost savings and business benefits enabled by ScienceLogic’s SL1 platform.
Discover how Capgemini IT completely transformed the firm’s global network operations center to:
- Reduce operational costs;
- Deliver a better user experience; and
- Reduce incident noise while increasing incident automation.
Would you like to experience a $4M increase in productivity with SL1 like Capgemini? Get started with “The Total Economic Impact of ScienceLogic SL1 For Capgemini: Cost Savings and Business Benefits Enabled by SL1.”