Talent Management CoordinatorReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
Who we are...
The Talent Management Coordinator will be a member of a growing HR Talent Management Team and will provide coordination and administrative support for various talent management and HR projects. This role requires a high level of coordination and support, as well as a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
The position will support the talent management team in program delivery, including uploading and testing eLearning courses, job aids, and other course materials and is also responsible for course enrollments, tracking course completions, and creating course exams, surveys, and reports as needed. There will be opportunity to learn course offering tools such as Articulate, LMS systems and other basic instructional design concepts.
This is a global position which interacts with all levels of the organization with significant individual accountability and great for someone wanting to begin a career in Learning & Development. Talent Management Team success will be achieved by cultivating a broad network throughout the organization and successfully managing an expanding portfolio of programs for the organization.
Research & Analysis
- Generate reports on training statistics
- Create reports and presentations with learning analytics
- Research subject matter experts (SME) to provide learning opportunities
- Create learning surveys and analyze results
Customer & Client Relations
- Answer learner inquiries regarding training activities from employees
- Collaborate with vendors to schedule trainings
- Schedule training events and distribute learning materials
- Maintain learning resources in an LMS
- Coordinate equipment, meals, and other logistics for in person trainings
- Assist with creating learning material
What you'll be doing...
- Coordinate training courses, learning events, assessments and meetings
- Manage, edit and organize training and other meeting materials
- Administer support for the Learning Management System and eLearning library and coordination promoting courses to employees
- Drafts and manages internal communications related to L&D
- Coordinate vendor services
- Assist with the College Hire & Intern programs and DE&I initiatives
- Perform administrative work including processing invoices, organizing meetings, submitting expense reports, and coordinating documents
- Stay professionally current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, nurturing personal networks, and getting involved with industry organizations.
Qualities you possess...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Development, or related discipline or a minimum of 1-3 years of experience, however, an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education will be taken into consideration
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- High attention to detail and timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to proofread documents
- Ability to help materials look visually appealing and polished
- Proactive approach to work
- Collaborative and ability to work with others
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while still maintaining a high-level of quality and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have...
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience working with an LMS is preferred, but not required
- Prior work experience in Human Resources or Training preferred
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.