Sales Operations CoordinatorReston, VA
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
We are seeking a bright, motivated, analytically inclined Sales Operations Coordinator to help us grow and evolve our sales operation’s function. The Sales Operations Coordinator is a member of the ScienceLogic Sales Operations team. The role will provide a set of core operational deliverables to assist our sales organization achieve their revenue objectives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Act as a sales-facing subject matter expert on quoting, pricing, systems, process, and policy matters.
- Create, review, and analyze; license, support and service quotes ensuring compliance with business approval policies.
- Assist sales teams in building and positioning quotes, acting as the liaison between sales and other functional teams involved in the deal structuring process to facilitate clean and timely deal closure.
- Create financial and operational modeling to answer complex quoting questions to senior management.
- Handle and resolve complex customer requests or complaints.
- Build effective relationships with counterparts in sales, sales operations, finance, professional services and service delivery teams.
- Assist, coordinate, and lead in the development of responses and solutions for the global sales team. This includes but not limited to informational, content, and analytical requests.
- Initiate and manage projects, policy, processes, and systems improvement for the ScienceLogic sales team.
- Provide business support as needed, including quarter and year-end, to meet company goals.
- Coordinate sales event logistics, including sales kick-off, club, and quarterly business reviews.
- Track periodic SPIFFs, quarterly and annual awards.
- Conduct field research as needed to seek best practices to resolve issues and to make recommendations/decisions.
- Create and deliver relevant training to employees on various sales related topics.
- Effectively represent and communicate team’s needs and concerns to senior management.
Qualities you possess…
- The role requires a self-starter, a strategy-focused individual who can multi-task, who can operate in a global forum, who has an awareness of cultural differences that exist and who is able to problem-solve in a collaborative and mutually supportive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 + Years of Work Experience preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications and SFDC CRM and CPQ systems.
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations, timelines, and deliverables.
- Organization skills and customer-focused mind.
- Outgoing and comfortable building cross-functional relationships.
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Superb communications skills. Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external constituents.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional high-end customer service.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.