What we’re looking for…
Who we are…
ScienceLogic scored a leadership position in the “The Forrester Wave” Intelligent Application and Service Monitoring report. We are a small, nimble and growing software company reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems by driving operational and business insights from the extensive data types contained in the SL1 data lake
What you’ll be doing…
As a Software Engineer with ScienceLogic, you will play an integral role in building ways to support the elegant display of volumes of data into a UI experience that provides clarity, visibility and insights for managing on-prem and multi-cloud SaaS infrastructures for some of the largest companies and service providers in the world.
- Build and maintain highly scalable server-side UI processes for the purpose of data collection, manipulation, data pruning, trending and analytics, etc
- Review and maintain product backlog and take a lead role in implementing features adhering to sound engineering principles while also taking an active role in owning, understanding and prioritizing technical debt
- Remain current on Web development technologies, assess new standards, technologies, and trends, and formulate and recommend strategies and tactics for future platform enhancements.
- Work in a collaborative, agile and a fun environment and drive the teams towards a Continuous Delivery mechanism
- Participate in Scrum reviews, standups, retrospectives and backlog grooming
Qualities you possess…
You’re a self-starter, team leader, a problem solver, an exemplary coder, have excellent time-management skills and are open and collaborative. Plus you’ve got the following:
- BS in CS or equivalent technical discipline. Have equivalent real world experience? Tell us about it!
- Experience with SQL or MariaDB is a plus
- 3+ years experience with public-facing interfaces such as GraphQL and/or REST APIs a major plus
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus
- Aworking knowledge of current build tools, and advanced bash scripting is highly desirable
- You are passionate about delivering high quality, production ready code and believe that teams, not individuals are responsible for software quality
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.