Tired of the constant stress of not knowing when infrastructure problems occur—much less knowing their cause? See all of your Windows and Hyper-V infrastructures and workloads that matter in one place, in real-time. Eliminate tool silos and empower IT to find and fix problems before they impact your users, your SLAs, or your business.
The ScienceLogic platform uses a wide variety of techniques, such as SNMP, WMI, PowerShell, REST API, Azure APIs, and more, to interface with Microsoft technologies such as Hyper-V, Active Directory, Azure, as well as other modern technologies both inside and outside of the data center.
Insights into Windows & Hyper-V Environments
Gain real-time visibility across your interconnected Microsoft infrastructure—from the Windows operating system to the Hyper-V hypervisor to Microsoft Services such as Internet Information Services (IIS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and Active Directory. Troubleshoot problems and investigate incidents in minutes. Lower your support costs.
- Automatically discover the hypervisor and associated host VMs
- Start monitoring immediately with pre-configured best practice monitoring policies for all aspects of your physical and virtual infrastructure
- Map the Hyper-V components that support your applications like Exchange
- Monitor the virtual machines and the hypervisors in which they reside, while tracking dependencies between host and guest operating systems
- Track the changes between host and guest as virtual machines appear, disappear, and move across hypervisors
- Assess capacity usage, anomalies, trends/forecasts for VMs, hosts, and clusters
- Show Hyper-V (or other hypervisor) VM linkage to associated storage—running on- or off-premises
- Show Windows OS as well as associated Azure compute instance performance parameters within a single dashboard view
- Know when registry changes in Active Directory impact user access
- Know when your website (IIS) is down or slow—before your users