Monitor to eliminate visibility gaps while driving tool consolidation.
- Monitor physical, virtual, and software-defined networks
(VPNs, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, etc.).
- Automatically collect data via SNMP, API, SSH, Syslog, agent-based, agentless techniques, and more.
- Integrate and fuse data across modern network and multi-cloud into a real-time, operational data lake.
Assess service impact to avoid service outages.
Ensuring optimal service performance in modern networks is complex—shift from device to service-centric monitoring with SL1 to proactively avoid service impacting outages.
- Automatically map and track network, app, and service dependencies to understand business impact.
- Measure service health, availability, and risk in a single real-time dashboard.
- Prioritize work based on business impact with fast drill down to root cause.
Isolate root cause faster withML-based behavioral correlation.
Modern network complexity is outpacing human capacity for analysis and response. Leverage SL1 machine learning-based behavioral correlation and anomaly detection to accelerate root-cause analysis.
- Automatically detect weird and anomalous patterns and shapes of performance data.
- Auto-correlate events and anomalies to reduce noise, identify service-impacting issues.
- Quickly assess and isolate the root cause of an issue.
Troubleshoot & fix issues automatically for faster MTTR.
NetOps waste time manually diagnosing and fixing issues using a variety of tools. Accelerate troubleshooting and repair with hundreds of best practice automated actions executed in one platform.
- Automatically capture real-time diagnostic data at the time an event occurs.
- Create and enrich events/incidents with real-time diagnostic information.
- Run recommended triage and remediation actions from within a single command center.
Automate operational data workflows for performance insights.
Organizations require consistent data across their ecosystem of tools—SL1 supports a common operating model that powers automated workflows for efficiency and agility across operations and LOB.
- Achieve CMDB accuracy with real-time sync of your monitored environment.
- Resolve incidents faster with automated ticketing.
- Automate CI lifecycle, configuration, change, problem, compliance management, and more.
Extend service visibility withbuild-your-own integrations.
Integrate and orchestrate people, systems, and processes across teams so your business can continue to evolve—extend monitoring, synchronization, and automation across specialized/new systems.
- Build your own monitoring via API, SSH/CLI, REST, JMX, and more.
- Quickly author low-code automated IT and data synchronization workflows .
- Monitor and automate unique or custom technologies, processes, and workflows at your own pace.
What customers are saying…
“We needed a management solution that would support our current level of offerings around network performance such as jitter, latency, and MOS for voice services. Just as important was the ability to support new technologies including servers, storage, and hybrid IT environments using public cloud offerings like AWS and Azure.”
“ScienceLogic is providing the core foundation for infrastructure management which now allows us to introduce AIOps across our entire IT environment; from our data center to the cloud to end user edge devices."
“SL1’s continuous monitoring, service visibility, and context-rich incident automation ensures our digital ecosystem is running as it should be, so that our terminal services are more efficient, effective and safer.”
“ScienceLogic is THE enterprise monitoring tool. It goes above and beyond and integrates across our area’s network, infrastructure, and application. Would recommend for any organization.”