ComputeView the Performance of Your Physical & Virtual Server Environment
Now you can see every compute resource, everywhere. Adopt the latest hypervisor, cloud, and converged technologies without sacrificing management visibility. Get actionable insights into all of your server infrastructure—hardware, hypervisors, operating systems, services, and more.
See All of Your Compute Resources
It’s easy—with our appliance-based solution, you can monitor configuration, performance, utilization, and capacity for:
- Any server technology
- Any vendor
Optimize the performance and availability of your key applications with the help of ScienceLogic. Complete mapping and service level infrastructure views minimize end-user disruptions.
- Use out-of-the-box or customized monitoring policies
- View key event and performance metrics on custom dashboards
- View health and tickets associated with events and performance
- Leverage asset and hardware configuration monitoring
- Use virtualization monitoring for VMware, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, and more
- Supported server vendors include Dell, IBM, Cisco UCS, and HP
- Supported OS vendors include Linux, HP-UX, Microsoft Windows, Oracle Solaris and SunOS, IBM AIX and z/OS, Apple Mac OS X, Novell Netware, and SCO OpenServer and SCO Unix
- Advanced management of virtualized and cloud-based environments using direct API connections and capabilities
- Full support for converged infrastructure including NetApp FlexPod and VCE Vblock