Discover Any IT Resource, Anywhere, Any Time
Stay in control of your evolving infrastructure with ScienceLogic’s intelligent auto-discovery.
Our patented solution automatically discovers resources using a succession of monitoring policies to iteratively uncover and collect element configuration, asset, and performance detail—in highly dynamic environments—with no action required by the user.
- Multiple discovery methods include traditional ping and SNMP, as well as WMI, PowerShell, XML, SSH, and more
- Monitors cloud-based workloads with advanced hybrid and multi-cloud discovery via cloud provider APIs
- A single, hybrid view of all resource interdependencies—no matter where they reside
- Rich API for rapid integration with modern service management and application management systems
- Patented auto-discovery supports large and diverse IT resources
- Iterative approach discovers and adds layers of detail for each resource
- Discovery process automatically applies the right monitoring policies and begins data collection for each resource type, avoiding manual configuration
- Hundreds of PowerPacks enable discovery, mapping and monitoring for many IT component types
- Discovers and maps physical, virtual, converged infrastructure, and cloud-based components
- Automation can be applied to newly-discovered groups or single elements within a monitoring policy, detecting new element arrival in real-time
- U.S. Patent Number is 9,077,611 B2, “Self Configuring Network Management System”