- Main Menu
- Platform Overview
- Automated Root Cause Analysis
- Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Network Configuration Management and Change Management
- Trust Center
- Technology Partners
- Why ScienceLogic
- AIOps Value CalculatorCalculate Your Value
Build your AIOps use case in 3 easy steps.
- Main Menu
- By Industry
- By Solution
- By Use Case
What is private cloud?
Private clouds are internet-based platforms that enable organizations to share computing devices, information, data, and other resources on demand.
The private cloud is a cloud infrastructure operated for a single organization. Whether managed internally or by a third party and hosted internally or externally, the undertaking of a private cloud project requires a great deal of engagement to virtualize the business environment. It also requires the organization to reevaluate decisions about existing resources.
The private cloud can improve your business, but each step of the project raises security concerns that need to be addressed to prevent vulnerabilities such as security breaches, performance problems, lack of visibility, and data loss.
Advantages of Private Clouds
- Flexibility: You can customize the cloud environment according to your business needs
- Security: Since resources are not shared with others, there are higher levels of control and security
- Scalability: Private clouds can afford the scalability and efficiency of a public cloud
Listing of Private Cloud Providers
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud