Microsoft Monitoring SolutionsMonitor Everything from Operating Systems to Applications to Services—in the Cloud, Hosted, or On-Premises
Monitoring Agent All For Your Microsoft Technology Right Out-Of-The-Box
Get insight into your Azure environment. Monitor IT service performance and availability from data center to cloud—and across multiple clouds.
Gain deep visibility into your Microsoft Windows server and operating system configuration, performance, utilization and capacity. Monitor the hardware, hypervisor and Microsoft services such as Active Directory and IIS. View and track relationships between servers and related infrastructure.
Keep Your Microsoft Environments Healthy
Use a single platform to monitor everything, everywhere. Monitor the health, performance, and configuration of Microsoft Azure, Hyper-V and Windows Servers—from operating systems to applications (Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.) to services (Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, etc.) and more.
- Get unprecedented, role-specific visibility into your Microsoft technologies—on-premises, hosted, and in the cloud
- Maximize investments in Microsoft with pre-configured monitoring policies for Microsoft technologies; add new technologies with ease
- Detect and repair service outages and degradations faster with automatic relationship mapping across your Microsoft infrastructure and applications
- Proactively identify and resolve potential threats to your Azure, Hyper-V and Windows environments and applications
- Lower support costs with a single monitoring platform that deploys and upgrades fast, with low overhead
- Boost efficiency with built-in automation
For Service Providers
- Scalable, multi-tenant service assurance platform for service delivery and revenue generation
- Rapid deployment to multiple customers with low administrative overhead
- Grow your cloud and hybrid IT services with our MSP JumpStart program
- Create new managed services for Azure, multi-cloud, private cloud, and more