cloud connected government leveraging ScienceLogic’s trusted solution
Since the approval of the Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act, you can break ties with legacy IT and move to private, public, and community clouds to better support the mission. However, you cannot trust just any solution to meet today’s necessary security standards. ScienceLogic was the first complete end-to-end Hybrid IT infrastructure management company to conform to the United States Department of Defense’s rigorous security and interoperability standards.
Over 40 federal agencies, local government offices, and public-sector organizations trust ScienceLogic to manage and monitor their mission-critical infrastructure.
Government Use Cases for ScienceLogic
1. Ensure Mission-Critical Infrastructure
- Provide service assurance for civilian agency operations or military mission support
- Automatically discover, monitor, and troubleshoot the performance of networks, applications, compute, storage, cloud resources, unified communications, and more
2. Reduce Costs
- Reduce your budget spent on costly legacy technology
- Decrease the administrative burden associated with managing too many tools
- Deliver a single platform for monitoring across multiple IT domains
3. Streamline Federal Mandates
- Monitor the implementation and adoption of new technologies
- Demonstrate project success to your agency CIO for top-of-mind mandates
4. Optimize Under-Utilized Assets
- Reveal IT resources that you can re-purpose for appropriate workloads, such as underutilized host machines or orphaned EBS volumes in the cloud that you need to delete.
5. Support a Trusted Culture
- Leverage role-based access and multi-tenancy so different regions or departments can maintain a level of autonomy and control
6. Ensure SLA Compliance
- Prove that cloud providers and other vendors are meeting their SLAs
- Receive real-time alerts when IT infrastructure performance conditions fall outside acceptable parameters