Forum Release: Accelerating & Securing Your Digital Transformation with AIOps
Introducing ScienceLogic Forum. Designed to expand your ability to see, contextualize, and act to reinforce the framework of AIOps.
The ScienceLogic SL1 platform sets the foundation for AIOps by assimilating and normalizing varied sets of data from across your ecosystem, contextualizing that data to gain insights, and putting those insights into action with IT workflow automations.
Over the last 4-6 years, ScienceLogic has laid a strong foundation for automating IT workflows across the IT ecosystem. To help you achieve automated operations faster, Forum introduces the following new capabilities:
- Cloud monitoring for 90+ newly supported AWS and Azure services. Forum supports more than 90 additional AWS and Azure services so you can discover, map, and monitor their health and relationships. As you achieve complete IT estate visibility, you improve your ability to reduce event noise, expedite troubleshooting and remediation, and better yet, avoid outages altogether.
- New guided set-up and configuration administrator workflows. The sooner you start monitoring, the sooner you have the insights you need to optimize your IT estate and fuel time-saving automations. Streamline onboarding of new technology and customers with guided workflows that include activities, knowledge, external links, and tasks associated with discovering, mapping, and monitoring AWS, Azure, and VMWare devices and services.
- Direct download of SL1 Data Collector and Message Collector images from Microsoft Azure Marketplace. We’ve streamlined the process for you to deploy SL1 Collectors through direct download access and self-service actions.
- New pre-built closed-loop workflow automation solutions. New IT ecosystem tool support helps you connect your IT ecosystem tools and promote collaboration between your ITOps, DevOps, SecOps, and ITSM teams.
Prioritizing Security and Protecting Your Data
We recently introduced the ability to run CrowdStrike agents on your on-premises SL1 appliances and Restorepoint agents to help protect your data at the edge. With Forum, we continue our focus on securing the SL1 platform by:
- Offering automated workflows based on CrowdStrike security event notifications
- Adding the ability for Restorepoint to request credentials from CyberArk as and when needed—enabling central credential management, control, and audit of credential-related activity
- Certifying SL1 Distributed MUD version in AWS GovCloud, helping to accelerate the move to cloud for federal and other organizations with strict certification requirements
Measuring the Value of SL1 with Event Insights
SL1’s machine-learning-driven behavioral correlation can correlate events, changes, and anomalies within a service context to reduce noise so you can zero-in on the root cause of service-impacting incidents. With the Forum release, new Event Insights help you measure that impact. You can visualize SL1’s alert and event filtering, deduplication, suppression, and correlation abilities—helping you demonstrate the value of SL1 to your key stakeholders or providing you with feedback as you tune SL1’s event policies over time.