Many organizations are choosing Microsoft Azure for building and delivering new cloud services or migrating existing services and workloads to the cloud. They often find that the techniques they used to monitor performance in the data center are not effective in the cloud; they need a solution that can give them full insight into IT service performance no matter where service components reside. ScienceLogic gives you everything you need to monitor any IT service anywhere.
The ScienceLogic platform uses Azure APIs, including Azure Resource Manager (ARM), to interface with Microsoft Azure. The platform also uses a wide variety of techniques, such as SNMP, WMI, PowerShell, SSL, REST API, and more, to interface with other modern technologies both inside and outside the data center.
Azure Monitoring in the Cloud Right Out-Of-The-Box
- Virtual Machines
- Cloud Services
- SQL Databases
- Virtual Networks
- Traffic Manager
- Active Directory
- Resource Groups
- VPN Gateway
- Site Recovery
- Load Balancers
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- Application Gateway
- Security Groups
Keep Your Azure Environments Healthy
Get a clear view of your Microsoft Azure-based workloads.
- Start monitoring immediately with pre-configured best practice monitoring policies for your Azure environment
- See into your entire Azure environment across multiple regions or deep into a specific service in a single console
- Drill into specific areas of concern
- See relationships between elements to understand impact and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Monitor the health and performance of services and device groups, including all major Azure core services such as virtual networks, traffic manager, and many more
- Compare performance over extended time
- Assess capacity usage, anomalies, trends/forecasts for Azure components
- Alert on performance exceptions, configuration changes, and Azure resource status
Discover & Map All of Your Azure Services & Infrastructure
Automatically discover and keep track of changes in your Azure environments.
- Automatically discover your Azure resources
- Let ScienceLogic automatically keep you up-to-date about your dynamic Azure resources, as they are added and removed
- See any dependencies across technologies and vendors for your entire IT universe—in the cloud and on-premises
- Use Azure tags to automatically organize assets by function, group, app, or any other business logic (e.g., production, QA, Dev) for more precise management oversight
Provide Role-Specific Visibility into Your Azure Environments
Use a single platform to monitor everything, everywhere. See everything you need to see in order to make sure your Azure environment is working.
- Get role-specific visibility into all of your Azure services and infrastructure—across multiple regions or deep into a specific service—with built-in, best practice-based dashboards
- Segment visibility by user, business unit, geography, technology, and many other profiles
Get Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Visibility
- Automatically monitor your entire IT universe—on premises and in multiple clouds—from a single console
- Ensure a consistent approach when managing multiple clouds and technologies
- Be prepared to support the needs of every business unit—whether in AWS, Azure, or any other cloud
Troubleshoot & Resolve Issues Quickly
Have clear visibility into what’s going on anywhere in your Azure cloud, to make sure your services are up and running.
- Easily navigate relationships across clouds, on-prem infrastructure, and apps to speed problem resolution and ensure optimal performance
- Get as granular as you need to, visualizing every aspect of your Azure deployment
- Proactively detect and be alerted on configuration changes and performance issues
- Avoid finger-pointing and reduce MTTR for critical business services
- Utilize runbook automation for immediate response to performance or availability degradation as well as configuration changes
Prepare for a Smooth Migration to Azure
Quickly determine which on-prem workloads to migrate.
- Catalog existing workloads running on VMware, Hyper-V, and discrete servers
- Understand your workloads and their dependencies to plan for a smooth migration to the cloud
- Identify closest equivalent Azure instance for each workload
Integrate with Your IT Management Ecosystem
Easily integrate with other IT management solutions for full visibility and optimization of your IT services.
- Use ScienceLogic’s integrated ticketing and asset management or integrate with popular third-party systems like ServiceNow
- Use ScienceLogic’s RESTful APIs to share data with third-party CMDB, analytics, and reporting tools, etc.
- Use our simple GUI editor to easily configure events and incidents to launch in-context to popular third-party products such as service desk, CMDB, APM/NPM, and more
For Service Providers
- Scalable, multi-tenant service assurance platform for service delivery and revenue generation
- Rapid deployment to multiple customers with low administrative overhead
- Grow your cloud and hybrid IT services with our MSP JumpStart program
- Create new managed services for Azure, multi-cloud, private cloud, and more