Microsoft Azure Monitoring and Unified ManagementAccelerate your journey to the cloud.
Many organizations are choosing Microsoft Azure for building and delivering new cloud services or migrating existing services and workloads to the cloud. They often find that the techniques they used to monitor performance in the data center are not effective in the cloud; they need a solution that can give them full insight into IT service performance no matter where service components reside. Luckily, ScienceLogic gives you everything you need to monitor any IT service anywhere.
The ScienceLogic SL1 Platform uses Azure APIs, including Azure Resource Manager (ARM), to interface with Microsoft Azure. The platform also uses a wide variety of techniques, such as SNMP, WMI, PowerShell, SSL, REST API, and more, to interface with other modern technologies both inside and outside the data center.
Azure Monitoring in the Cloud Right Out-Of-The-Box
- Virtual Machines
- Cloud Services
- SQL Databases
- Virtual Networks
- Traffic Manager
- Active Directory
- Resource Groups
- VPN Gateway
- Site Recovery
- Load Balancers
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- Application Gateway
- Security Groups
- Web Apps
- Managed Disks
- Express Route
Azure Monitoring: Keeping Your Azure Environments Healthy
ScienceLogic’s Azure monitoring gives you a clear view of your Microsoft Azure-based workloads.
- Start monitoring immediately with pre-configured best practice monitoring policies for your Azure environment.
- See into your entire Azure environment across multiple regions or deep into a specific service in a single console.
- Drill into specific areas of concern.
- See relationships between elements to understand impact and troubleshoot issues quickly.
- Monitor the health and performance of services and device groups, including all major Azure core services such as virtual networks, traffic manager, and many more.
- Compare performance over extended time.
- Assess capacity usage, anomalies, trends/forecasts for Azure components.
- Alert on performance exceptions, configuration changes, and Azure resource status.
Discover and map all of your Azure services and infrastructure.
Automatically discover and keep track of changes in your Azure environments.
- Automatically discover your Azure resources.
- Let ScienceLogic automatically keep you up-to-date about your dynamic Azure resources, as they are added and removed.
- See any dependencies across technologies and vendors for your entire IT universe—in the cloud and on-premises.
- Use Azure tags to automatically organize assets by function, group, app, or any other business logic (e.g., production, QA, Dev) for more precise management oversight.
Provide role-specific visibility into your Azure environments with our Azure monitoring.
Use a single platform to monitor everything, everywhere. See everything you need to see in order to make sure your Azure environment is working.
- Get role-specific visibility into all of your Azure services and infrastructure—across multiple regions or deep into a specific service—with built-in, best practice-based dashboards.
- Segment visibility by user, business unit, geography, technology, and many other profiles.
Get hybrid and multi-cloud visibility.
- Automatically monitor your entire IT universe—on-premises and in multiple clouds—from a single console.
- Ensure a consistent approach when managing multiple clouds and technologies.
- Be prepared to support the needs of every business unit—whether in AWS, Azure, or any other cloud.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly.
Have clear visibility into what’s going on anywhere in your Azure cloud, to make sure your services are up and running.
- Easily navigate relationships across clouds, on-premises infrastructure, and apps to speed problem resolution and ensure optimal performance.
- Get as granular as you need to, visualizing every aspect of your Azure deployment.
- Proactively detect and be alerted on configuration changes and performance issues.
- Avoid finger-pointing and reduce MTTR for critical business services.
- Utilize runbook automation for immediate response to performance or availability degradation as well as configuration changes.
Prepare for a smooth migration to Azure.
Quickly determine which on-premises workloads to migrate.
- Catalog existing workloads running on VMware, Hyper-V, and discrete servers.
- Understand your workloads and their dependencies to plan for a smooth migration to the cloud.
- Identify closest equivalent Azure instance for each workload.
Integrate with your IT management ecosystem.
Easily integrate with other IT management solutions for full visibility and optimization of your IT services.
- Use ScienceLogic’s integrated ticketing and asset management or integrate with popular third-party systems like ServiceNow.
- The SL1 platform has RESTful APIs to share data with third-party CMDB, analytics, and reporting tools, etc.
- Use our simple GUI editor to easily configure events and incidents to launch in-context to popular third-party products such as service desk, CMDB, APM/NPM, and more.
Azure Monitoring for Managed Service Providers
We know that migrating to the cloud has its difficulties. Especially around monitoring. Our SL1 platform which is already in production with MSPs around the world, is here to make Azure monitoring as wasy as possible. SL1 offers deep Azure monitoring with real-time dashboards plus live dependency maps that show customers the interconnections between compute and storage in their Azure account. SL1 also gives MSPs:
- A scalable, multi-tenant service assurance platform for service delivery and revenue generation
- A solution that can be rapidly deployed to multiple customers with low administrative overhead
- The ability to grow your cloud and hybrid IT services with our MSP JumpStart program
- The ability to create new managed services for Azure, multi-cloud, private cloud, and more
For MSPs eager to get started with a differentiated Managed Azure service, our Jumpstart Program provides:
- Service definition support to help you define a Managed Azure service quickly
- 24×7 operational Azure monitoring–of all Azure cloud elements
- Bronze/Silver/Gold service tiers for graduated price points and high-margin upsell
- Real-time customer-facing performance dashboards pre-built by ScienceLogic
- Live account maps showing all Azure assets and how they relate to each other