What is application monitoring?
Application monitoring gives you the ability to see how your applications are working. Application monitoring is typically deployed into the operating system on an application server, where it tracks, monitors, and reports on how the custom code there is performing. It can reassure you the application itself is running at peak efficiency.
Now you can monitor key applications no matter where they are running—on-premises or in the cloud with a unified monitoring solution. Get actionable insights into key applications and services—Office 365, ERP, Databases, Web Services, Orchestration apps, and more—and link them to the underlying infrastructure so you can ensure end-user satisfaction.
Features of Our Application Monitoring Software
Easily monitor the health, performance, and configuration of the applications that are important to your business.
- Automatically discover and track the components for key applications such as Exchange, Office 365, Lync/Skype for Business
- Start monitoring immediately with pre-built best practice monitoring policies for popular packaged applications
- Monitor the applications and the infrastructure on which they run, while tracking dependencies, to understand impact and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Integrate with leading application performance management tools, including New Relic
- Alert on availability and performance exceptions, configuration changes
Real-Time Data Logging Tool for Actionable Insights
Collect both structured and unstructured machine data to gain real-time visibility into application and infrastructure performance.
- Intelligent, low overhead agent gathers all pertinent information
- Automatically watch log files, pinpoint errors, and trigger alerts that can drive automated repairs
- Perform ad hoc analysis to connect the dots
- Rapidly search through logs to gain performance insights
- Run basic or advanced searches to sift through your log data and pinpoint errors
- Get comprehensive operational intelligence by correlating and analyzing your machine data in real time
The ScienceLogic SL1 Platform
Get full visibility and automated operations across cloud and distributed architectures.