Monitor the health and performance of your Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and all of your cloud and on-premises services and infrastructure from a single platform. Get a unified operational view of your entire IT universe—across multiple technologies, vendors, and clouds.
- Keep your AWS resources healthy with patented discovery, mapping, and pre-configured monitoring policies for AWS services and technologies; monitor additional AWS services and technologies with ease
- Optimize investments in AWS by discovering what you have, what you use, and what it connects to; place workloads optimized for latency, security, availability, and cost
- Boost IT efficiency by automating IT operational processes for both cloud and on-premises services
Monitor Your AWS Clouds Right Out-Of-The-Box
- Auto Scaling
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Route 53
- Direct Connect
- Storage Gateway
“ScienceLogic not only saves us considerable costs and
resources, but also acts as a catalyst and enabler of our
migration to Amazon Web Services.”
Brian Amaro, Senior Infrastructure Analytics Architect • Kellogg
Keep Your AWS Environments Healthy
Monitor the health and availability of your AWS network, storage, compute, operating systems, and other services.
- Start monitoring immediately with pre-built monitoring policies for your AWS technologies
- View AWS resources, regardless of region or zone, in a single dashboard
- Drill into specific areas of concern
- See relationships between elements to understand impact and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Ensure service continuity with Direct Connect monitoring
- Monitor the health and performance of services and device groups, including all major Amazon core services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, and many more
- Compare performance over extended time
- Assess capacity usage, anomalies, and trends/forecasts for AWS components
- Alert on performance exceptions, configuration changes, and AWS resource status
Discover & Map All of Your AWS Services & Infrastructure
Automatically discover and keep track of changes in your AWS environments.
- Automatically discover all of your AWS resources
- Let ScienceLogic automatically keep you up-to-date about your dynamic AWS resources, as they are added and removed
- See any dependencies across technologies and vendors for your entire IT universe—in the cloud and on-premises
- Use AWS tags to automatically organize assets by function, group, app, or any other business logic (e.g. production, QA, Dev) for more precise management oversight
Provide Role-Specific Visibility into Your AWS Environments
Use a single platform to monitor everything, everywhere. See everything you need to see in order to make sure your AWS environment is working.
- Get role-specific visibility into all of your AWS services and infrastructure, across all regions and zones with built-in, best practice-based dashboards
- Segment visibility by user, business unit, geography, technology, and many other profiles
Get Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Visibility
- Automatically monitor your entire IT universe—on premises and in multiple clouds—from a single console
- Ensure a consistent approach when managing multiple clouds and technologies
- Be prepared to support the needs of every business unit—whether in AWS, Azure, or any other cloud
Troubleshoot & Resolve Issues Quickly
Have clear visibility into what’s going on anywhere in your AWS cloud to make sure your services are up and running.
- Easily navigate relationships across clouds, on-prem infrastructure, and apps to speed problem resolution and ensure optimal performance
- Get as granular as you need to, visualizing every aspect of your AWS deployment
- Proactively detect and be alerted on configuration changes and performance issues
- Avoid finger-pointing and reduce MTTR for critical business services
- Utilize runbook automation for immediate response to performance or availability degradation as well as configuration changes
Prepare for a Smooth Migration to AWS
Quickly determine which on-prem workloads to migrate.
- Catalog existing workloads running on VMware, Hyper-V, and discrete servers
- Understand your workloads and their dependencies to plan for a smooth migration to the cloud
- Identify closest equivalent AWS instance for each workload
Integrate with Your IT Management Ecosystem
Easily integrate with other IT management solutions for full visibility and optimization of your IT services.
- Use ScienceLogic’s integrated ticketing and asset management or integrate with popular third-party systems like ServiceNow
- Use ScienceLogic’s RESTful APIs to share data with third-party CMDB, analytics, and reporting tools, etc.
- Use our simple GUI editor to easily configure events and incidents to launch in-context to popular third-party products such as service desk, CMDB, APM/NPM, and more
For Service Providers
- Scalable, multi-tenant service assurance platform for service delivery and revenue generation
- Rapid deployment to multiple customers with low administrative overhead
- Grow your cloud and hybrid IT services with our MSP JumpStart program
- Create new managed services for AWS, multi-cloud, private cloud, and more