Monitor the health and performance of your Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and all of your cloud and on-premises services and infrastructure from a single platform. ScienceLogic’s AWS monitoring provides you with a unified operational view of your entire IT universe—across multiple technologies, vendors, and clouds.
ScienceLogic’s AWS monitoring can help your company by:
- Keeping your AWS resources healthy with patented discovery, mapping, and pre-configured monitoring policies for AWS services and technologies; monitor additional AWS services and technologies with ease.
- Optimizing your investments in AWS by discovering what you have, what you use, and what it connects to; place workloads optimized for latency, security, availability, and cost.
- Boosting your IT efficiency by automating IT operational processes for both cloud and on-premises services.
Get right out-of-the-box AWS monitoring.
- Auto Scaling
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Route 53
- Direct Connect
- Storage Gateway
- API Gateway
- Security Group
- Route Tables
- VPN Gateway
- GovCloud (US)
AWS Monitoring: Keeping Your AWS Environments Healthy
Monitor the health and availability of your AWS network, storage, compute, operating systems, and other services.
- Start monitoring immediately with pre-built monitoring policies for your AWS technologies.
- View AWS resources, regardless of region or zone, in a single dashboard.
- Drill into specific areas of concern.
- See relationships between elements to understand the impact and troubleshoot issues quickly.
- Ensure service continuity with Direct Connect monitoring.
- Monitor the health and performance of services and device groups, including all major Amazon core services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, and many more.
- Compare performance over an extended period of time.
- Assess capacity usage, anomalies, and trends/forecasts for AWS components.
- Get alerts on performance exceptions, configuration changes, and AWS resource status.
Discover and map all of your AWS services and infrastructure.
Automatically discover and keep track of changes in your AWS environments.
- Automatically discover all of your AWS resources.
- Let ScienceLogic automatically keep you up-to-date about your dynamic AWS resources, as they are added and removed.
- See any dependencies across technologies and vendors for your entire IT universe—in the cloud and on-premises.
- Use AWS tags to automatically organize assets by function, group, app, or any other business logic (e.g. production, QA, Dev) for more precise management oversight.
Provide Role-Specific Visibility into Your AWS Environments
SciienceLogic provides you with a single platform to monitor everything, everywhere. AWS monitoring from ScienceLogic enables you to see everything you need to see in order to make sure your AWS environment is working.
- Get role-specific visibility into all of your AWS services and infrastructure, across all regions and zones with built-in, best practice-based dashboards.
- Segment visibility by user, business unit, geography, technology, and many other profiles.
Get Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Visibility
- Retain full cloud visibility across VMware vSphere-based private, public, and hybrid cloud environments with VMware Hybrid Link Mode and VMware Cloud on AWS
- Automatically monitor your entire IT universe—on premises and in multiple clouds—from a single console
- Ensure a consistent approach when managing multiple clouds and technologies
- Be prepared to support the needs of every business unit—whether in AWS, Azure, or any other cloud
Troubleshoot & Resolve Issues Quickly
Have clear visibility into what’s going on anywhere in your AWS cloud to make sure your services are up and running.
- Easily navigate relationships across clouds, on-prem infrastructure, and apps to speed problem resolution and ensure optimal performance
- Get as granular as you need to, visualizing every aspect of your AWS deployment
- Proactively detect and be alerted on configuration changes and performance issues
- Avoid finger-pointing and reduce MTTR for critical business services
- Utilize runbook automation for immediate response to performance or availability degradation as well as configuration changes
Prepare for a Smooth Migration to AWS
Quickly determine which on-prem workloads to migrate.
- Catalog existing workloads running on VMware, Hyper-V, and discrete servers
- Understand your workloads and their dependencies to plan for a smooth migration to the cloud
- Identify closest equivalent AWS instance for each workload
Integrate with Your IT Management Ecosystem
Easily integrate with other IT management solutions for full visibility and optimization of your IT services.
- Use ScienceLogic’s integrated ticketing and asset management or integrate with popular third-party systems like ServiceNow
- Use ScienceLogic’s RESTful APIs to share data with third-party CMDB, analytics, and reporting tools, etc.
- Use our simple GUI editor to easily configure events and incidents to launch in-context to popular third-party products such as service desk, CMDB, APM/NPM, and more
For Service Providers
- Scalable, multi-tenant service assurance platform for service delivery and revenue generation
- Rapid deployment to multiple customers with low administrative overhead
- Grow your cloud and hybrid IT services with our MSP JumpStart program
- Create new managed services for AWS, multi-cloud, private cloud, and more