- Main Menu
- Platform Overview
- Automated Root Cause Analysis
- Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Network Configuration Management and Change Management
- Trust Center
- Technology Partners
- Why ScienceLogic
- AIOps Value CalculatorCalculate Your Value
Build your AIOps use case in 3 easy steps.
- Main Menu
- By Industry
- By Solution
- By Use Case
A Step-By-Step Guide for Designing Business Services
Managing Business Services holistically is undoubtedly the need of the hour in an increasingly complex, hybrid IT environment. But getting started with designing your services can be a tricky proposition. Where do you begin? Service topologies and their impact on end-user experience are often not well understood. The resulting services miss the mark in empowering you with the information you need to manage the health, availability and risk of your services effectively. But it doesn’t have to be so complicated.
Join this session to learn a step-by-step approach for building and monitoring your business services.
In this session you will:
- Learn the steps for building and monitoring business services.
- Understand core benefits of adopting a service-aware approach.
- Discuss common mistakes, pitfalls, and traps.