See how VMware is performing, and what dependencies exist between VMs and other infrastructure components with ScienceLogic’s solution. Determine availability and performance of each VM to help speed-up troubleshooting, aid in capacity planning, and stay ahead of problems.
Our VMware PowerPacks facilitate automated discovery using the vCenter API to monitor key performance parameters for all VMs, such as CPU and memory utilization, and associated hypervisor statistics.
- Discover and automatically monitor VMs as they are created
- Alert on all vMotion events as changes occur
- Gain visibility across physical, virtual, and hybrid environments from any browser
- Use PowerPacks for VMware that include out-of-the box management templates which can be customized for your specific monitoring requirements
- Get actionable insights with configuration, performance, and availability reporting for all VMs and associated resources
- Retain full visibility when workloads run and shift between your existing VMware environment and VMware Cloud on AWS.
ScienceLogic SL1 Platform
Automation Engine for AIOps Across Cloud & Distributed Architectures
Visibility, context, and action across your entire IT operations to maximize business performance.