- Main Menu
- Platform Overview
- Automated Root Cause Analysis
- Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Network Configuration Management and Change Management
- Trust Center
- Technology Partners
- Why ScienceLogic
- AIOps Value CalculatorCalculate Your Value
Build your AIOps use case in 3 easy steps.
- Main Menu
- By Industry
- By Solution
- By Use Case
IT Service Modeling in the Age of Cloud and Containers
Empower your organization forward by adding context to your IT service modeling.
Service modeling adoption in its various dimensions is defined by interdependencies—whether it’s a bidirectional integration between DDM and CMDB/CMS solutions, or the growing role of analytics and AIOps. Modern IT service modeling provides context for analytics, automation, monitoring, discovery, service catalogs, and other technology investments needed in the digital age.
In IT Service Modeling in the Age of Cloud and Containers, EMA analyst Dennis Drogseth exposes the:
- Interdependencies of CMDBs, CSMs, and DDM
- Synergies between AIOps and service modeling
- Benefits of service modeling for application performance management, optimizing infrastructure, and more
If you have already married AIOps with service modeling, you’re ahead of the game. If not, download this EMA report to discover how to advance your service modeling.
This report includes a real-world case study on how AppCentrix uses ScienceLogic to support 45 data centers, 6,000 sites, and 500,000,000 metrics per day.