Protocol Networks, a leading provider of IT strategy implementation, has chosen ScienceLogic’s hybrid IT monitoring software to expand their core business to include managed services offerings.
Protocol Networks specializes in providing customized managed services and exceptional customer service for organizations of all sizes. Their cost effective solutions enable customers to meet business needs by providing meaningful real-time data and strong visualizations for their network and server infrastructures. With ScienceLogic’s platform, Protocol Networks has successfully increased the quality and value of their managed services offerings.
Specifically, ScienceLogic was chosen for:
- Powerful Dashboards
- Easy to build, fully multi-tenant dashboards give MSPs the ability to provide custom portals for their customers. Protocol Networks uses the ScienceLogic dashboards to demonstrate the value they deliver with their managed Exchange, vCenter, and Windows offerings.
- Ease of Deployment and Administration
- Available as an appliance or SaaS-based solution, the ScienceLogic platform deploys in days and requires much less administration time when compared to other enterprise grade tools. Protocol Networks reduced ongoing administration time by over 60% and was able to install the ScienceLogic platform in one day with seamless deployment to their primarily mortgage and pharmaceutical clients in under one week.
- Company Culture & Personnel
- ScienceLogic partners with its customers to help them deliver IT services to their end users. Protocol Networks is working closely with the ScienceLogic MSP JumpStart program to drive more and differentiated services to its customers.
“As an MSP focused on delivering a high-value service to our customers, everything about our company must convey that we are a world class organization. We’ve spent years perfecting that on the people side and we see ScienceLogic as a key part of sending that message on the technology and customer-delivery side,” said Philip Rogers, CIO of Protocol Networks. “From ease of deployment and ease of management to unparalleled dashboarding, ScienceLogic is powering our ability to delight our customers. But perhaps the most exciting capability ScienceLogic offers is not even product related, but their MSP JumpStart program. With ScienceLogic’s MSP JumpStart program, Protocol Networks will be able to jointly develop and deliver new differentiated service offerings, helping our customers even more while driving greater revenue.”