Sr. Product Manager - Product StrategyReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is a high growth technology company, whose SL1 platform has been recently recognized as a market leader in Infrastructure and Application monitoring. We are moving beyond monitoring into AIOps, combining comprehensive, real time IT data with machine learning and automation technology to create autonomic digital enterprises. ScienceLogic’s unique extensibility via PowerPacks requires strategic thinking inside a diverse technology space as we strive to provide maximum monitoring value to our customers. This role is a senior position on the Solutions Product Engineering team in support of the Senior Director of Solutions and the Product Managers on the team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Partnering with Product Managers to understand and capture our market position across our key technologies we monitor against
- Leveraging your familiarity inside the Competitive Cloud Landscape
- Researching/capturing market positions across our competition and performing competitive analysis
- Creating a framework that enables us to scale our research and strategy initiatives
- Partnering with our Agile Operations team to enhance our existing value-based, prioritization methodology
- Attend conferences and industry events to stay on the edge of the technology landscape
- Advising decision-makers on key strategic decisions
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelors’ degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years in Technology arena
- 5+ years of Product Management or Product Strategy Experience
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is a Plus
- Able to setup ScienceLogic and customer product systems with minimal handholding
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and analytical/problem-solving skills required
- Advanced Excel skills building complex interactive Spreadsheets
- Ability to present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to produce top quality deliverables from start to finish
- Understanding of the IT Service Management and IT Service Assurance markets
- Ability to lead our customers in defining requirements
- Highly organized strategic thinker
- Can do attitude and ability to get things done by overcoming obstacles and challenges
- Monitoring Product background is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills across all disciplines in the company (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, QA, etc)
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.