VP of Sales, APACSydney, Australia or Remote (within region)
*This position can be remote within the region*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a VP of Sales, ANZ to build our revenue and our sales team in region. You will manage a small team and work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud network monitoring solutions. This is an opportunity to growth our footprint in the region, had on execution will be required.
What you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for ANZ revenue, work closely with the CRO and Marketing team on Go To Market strategy.
- Manage sales team, responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and performance.
- Work closely with sales development and marketing to execute campaigns, prospect, and qualify leads.
- Collaborate with sales leadership peers on our GSI, MSP, Enterprise and Channel teams to identify and drive opportunities.
- As a hands on leader, you will Identify, qualify, and convert qualified leads and opportunities in the target region.
- Facilitate prospect and client communications within the company.
- Maintain all records, contact information, opportunities, and activities in SFDC for the target region.
- Work with Marketing and Product Management to share competitive intelligence on competitors.
- Create awareness of ScienceLogic through roundtables, networking, conferences, social media, and other methods working in tandem with the marketing.
- Provide input in the development of new products and services for ScienceLogic to better serve our clients.
- Run and participate in weekly calls, monthly 1:1 territory sessions and quarterly QBR’s, work closely with sales operations and sales enablement on metrics and training for region.
Qualities you possess…
- Must have 10+ years of experience selling enterprise software in the ITOM, ITSM and/or data center domains in the ANZ region. Prefer 5+ years managing a successful sales team in region.
- Demonstrated experience developing and exceeding region specific account plans, quotas, and targets (collaboratively with the executive team)
- Experience educating corporate on technology specific requirements, needs, and company performance in these technologies
- Demonstrated success facilitating working relationships with senior decision makers in each target account and demonstrate strong sales and marketing skills
- Strong relationships with executive/decision maker level Enterprise companies, MSP’s and govt agencies in region.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional service orientation and closing skills.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and leadership to a team of Account Executives while working closely with sales engineers in a continuously changing team environment
- Experience in sales policy development and implementation, as well as maintenance of developmental guidelines
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.