Manager, Customer SuccessLondon, England or Remote
*This position can be remote within the UK*
What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic is looking for a Manager of Customer Success who will help us build and scale a growing team of Customer Success Managers with ownership of the post-sale customer experience (CX). Ensure new and existing customers derive maximum business value as they deeply adopt and expand becoming ScienceLogic lifetime customers. GRR is the leading metric of your team’s success. A servant-leader at your core you create the right space for your team to grow, learn and achieve. Have a thirst to constantly make things easier and simpler for your team and customers? Great, because we don’t have all the answers! Bring your expertise, strengths and perspective helping make the customer journey ever better.
What you'll be doing...
- Lead, coach, and inspire the team to own the CX by understanding customers’ desired objectives, their use cases, and ScienceLogic technology
- Share best practices on how best to set and manage customer expectations with repeatable program management techniques, communication and accountability
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Development and Support teams to drive adoption, growth and successful renewal of accounts.
- Lead team activities to monitor customer progress, forecast growth and achieve GRR and NRR targets.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to mitigate customer risk and help your team with escalations as needed.
- Exemplify our corporate values fostering creativity, energy, and community
- Manage business transformation initiatives to continuously iterate, scale and drive process improvements
- Assign accounts and distribute work across individuals for optimal customer coverage and team balance
- Ability to drive cross functional programs, plans, documentation
Qualities you possess...
- 5+ years of successful management experience leading a team of Customer Success Managers, TAM’s or customer-facing Account Managers in an enterprise B2B setting.
- Servant-leader with strong sense of service to others
- Analytical and metrics minded with demonstrated competency to drive consistently predictable outcomes
- Experience with OnPrem and Cloud architectures
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with the end-to-end IT operations and data analytics workflow
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, preferably those that apply to an ITSM + AIOps environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Startup / scale-up experience at a similar ‘stage’ organization
- Some travel required
Nice to have…
- Experience with CS platforms such as Gainsight, ChurnZero, Totango
- Experience working with large scale ITOM, ITSM or NPM/APM environments (Solarwinds, Nimsoft, Zenoss, AppD, or Dynatrace etc.)
- Conversant with business issues our customers face today and likely ITSM + AIOps use cases in different industries
- Fluency with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Fluency with distributed streaming platforms (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience working with container services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Background in machine learning or working with ML + AI tools and services.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.