Sr. Manager, Federal Field Marketing - AIOpsReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
Our federal business booming with flagship accounts that include the VA, NIH, EPA and DISA JSP to name a few. Our ideal candidate is someone who’s an entrepreneur at heart motivated to build a franchise that has a $Billion TAM driving adoption of a disruptive technology serving the mission critical needs of our government. Federal is a strategic growth vector for ScienceLogic as the shift to hybrid-cloud and AIOps aligns well with the broader market thematic. We’ve done the hard work of being a top 3 AIOPs vendor according to Forrester WAVE and landing design wins at top tier federal system integrators (FSI) and flagship agencies. Now it’s time to enable sales and obtain mindshare at the account level. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to rapidly acquire product knowledge and apply deep industry knowledge to build effective GTM programs.
What you’ll be doing…
- Apply strong agency and partner domain knowledge to design and build GTM programs working closely with sales teams, partners and customers. Create and adapt thought leadership materials that help communicate our value proposition specific to civilian and defense agencies. Understand the competency and needs of our customers and partners to identify how ScienceLogic can sell through and sell with them.
- Support pipeline generation campaigns that customize our product and use-case messaging into compelling assets. Examples include:
- Campaign collateral – ebooks, customer case studies, creative messaging, webinar presentations and video testimonials
- Website and PR collateral - Bylines/Articles/blog posts to elevate awareness
- Own the sales enablement content and programs we execute for FSI partner enablement. Establish metrics for measuring program effectiveness, partner adoption and mindshare. Examples include:
- Product presentations specific to FSI reference solution
- Partner specific cases studies and win-stories
- Website content that best positions ScienceLogic solution offer
- Solution/offer based collateral including solution briefs, onboarding docs, etc
- Develop working relationships with Federal SI marketing counterparts to create an ongoing calendar of joint marketing activities including sales kickoffs, SE/SA conferences, customer events, webinars, social media promotion, etc.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of federal segment, partner or product marketing experience
- Experience in B2B software, scaling Go to Market efforts preferably in Cloud, Data Center technologies, IT Operations Management and Applications Management
- Technical degree and domain knowledge will differentiate you, MBA a huge plus
- Story telling abilities include writing and PowerPoint skills to dazzle
- Experience working for a system integrators
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.