Sr. Manager, Marketing Campaigns & ABMReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic is seeking a seasoned demand generation manager to join our growth marketing team as a critical player in account-based engagement initiatives. This role will collaborate with digital marketing, product marketing, and sales to craft compelling, interesting, and differentiated campaigns, launch and run them across multiple channels, and measure their impact on revenue generation and new logo acquisition.
Ideal candidates will be left brain/right brain thinkers with great creative and written communication skills paired with a knack for diving into details and making sure complex digital programs are tracking to revenue outcomes.
You’ll be marketing to IT teams and must ensure an outstanding and compelling buying experience.
What you’ll be doing…
- Complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Execute 3-5 demand generation campaigns per quarter across multiple channels (content syndication, email marketing, events, webinars, advertising, etc.)
- Write and produce email assets, ad copy, landing pages, and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
- Create, manage, and execute account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales teams to drive pipeline volume and velocity
- Partner with Product Marketing to ensure campaign alignment and execution - understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Manage 3rd party media vendors (content syndication, webinars, events, etc.) in support of the campaigns
Qualities you possess…
- 5+years demand generation experience with marketing programs (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, social media, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience supervising direct reports
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or others)
- Enjoys learning new Marketing tools to creatively enhance campaigns and drive excellent buyer journey’s
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Awareness and understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.