Sr. Customer Success ManagerLondon, England or Remote (within the UK)
*This position can be remote within the UK*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Sr. Customer Success Manager to serve as the trusted technical advisor for our customers. At ScienceLogic we work on some of the most complex distributed processing systems and our customers challenge us with interesting new IT operations requirements. As the complexity grows for both us and our customers, we are looking to our Customer Success Managers to strategize and lead customers to solutions. This is done with use case discovery, ScienceLogic evangelism, and oftentimes teaching the product to new users.
The goal is to enable our customers to become successful and enthusiastic ScienceLogic champions. A Customer Success Manager has a key role internally as well. This position is dynamic and highly cross-functional. Armed with key customer insight and knowledge, a Customer Success Manager must regularly work with the sales, product, engineering, support, and marketing teams.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage the customer lifecycle for an assigned number of accounts. You will need to build relationships with them and regularly engage by presenting product roadmaps and executive briefings, running QBRs, managing escalations, and conducting regular status calls.
- Learn and become a ScienceLogic + AI Ops expert! Customers will look to you for advice and expertise.
- Strategize and identify new use cases to grow accounts. Find areas where ScienceLogic can provide the most business value that will drive renewals.
- Engage with the product team to drive customer requests and influence our roadmap.
- Liaise closely with the technical support team and other core ScienceLogic teams to ensure that customer requests and escalations are resolved.
- Identify and achieve targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells, and new opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Develop ScienceLogic champions and generate customer references for the marketing team.
- Be a true proponent of customer advocacy.
- Be a team player and coach other team members.
- Some travel required
To thrive in this role you must have…
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in customer-facing technical roles (in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales Engineering or related discipline)
- Experience with an OnPrem SaaS software company and/or with cloud architectures
- Familiarity with the end-to-end IT operations and data analytics workflow
- Good understanding of databases and data warehousing
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly those that apply to a ‘big data’ environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Nice to have…
- Languages: SQL, Python, or Scala
- Fluency with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Fluency with distributed streaming platforms (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience working with container services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with large scale ITOM, ITSM or NPM/APM environments (Solarwinds, Nimsoft, Zenoss, AppD, or Dynatrace etc.)
- Background in machine learning or working with ML + AI tools and services.
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. Our Engineers and Product Managers are some of the brightest, most creative minds in their field and we are passionate about our product. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.