Sr. Director, Partner MarketingReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven marketing leader to build-out a Partner Marketing function to support the global adoption of our flagship AIOps platform. Ideal candidate will have deep experience in leading Partner/Channel Marketing programs for an enterprise software company with experience in IT Operations Management solutions. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you possess a unique combination of strategic planning and execution discipline, business acumen, passion and creativity in launching our new Partner Marketing initiative.
What you’ll be doing…
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for setting channel and partner marketing strategy and ensuring its execution for one or more partner types. The mandate of the partner/channel marketing leader is to onboard new partners and enable new and existing partners to sell more successfully.
- Develop offers that will be used to recruit new channel partners into the program
- Create partner-ready demand creation programs designed to drive new opportunities into the pipeline
- Collaborate with demand generation, product marketing, sales enablement and sales ops to develop and execute to programs.
- Assist in delivering partner learning modules for upcoming product launches or releases and promote certification to partners and their customers
- Analyze program results, MDF spend and make recommendations for future improvements
- Develop vendor to partner marketing programs to raise awareness and mindshare for vendor channel initiatives
- Identify and develop effective sales collateral for use in website, portals and campaigns
- Manage E2E MDF funds process including proposal management, review, acceptance and proof of performance.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of partner and/or channel marketing in B2B enterprise software including leadership experience. MBA highly desired.
- Previous experience in ITOM, ITSM, or data center software experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated success collaborating with product marketing and demand gen organizations
- Deep understanding of direct software sales organizations and their partner ecosystems
- Proven success in building strong partner/channel sales relationship to formulate strategy and execution discipline
- Previous experience leading, motivating/mentoring and managing a team of partner marketing professionals.
- Operational rigor in managing partner portals, sales force automation, marketing automation and partner relationship management
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
- Strong presentation skills, accustomed to presenting to executive leadership and at customer/partner conferences and symposiums.
- Highly inspirational leader, self motivated, positive attitude, strong attention to detail, organized with the ability to prioritize, respond to pressure and meet deadlines.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.