Territory Leader - SwedenStockholm, Sweden or Remote (within region)
*This position can be remote within Sweden*
What you’re looking for…
An exciting breakthrough opportunity with and an industry leading vendor in a hot market, “AIOps”. Freedom to quickly grow a business in Sweden through partners and direct new name business. The potential to overachieve your quota with a world beating team to support you. An opportunity to develop territory revenues and build your own local team; plus incredible references from the largest Nordic customers and partners.
Who we are…
Recognized by Forrester and EMA as leaders and innovators in AIOPs. Strong regional presence and partnerships with ATEA, Telia Cygate, IBM, Kyndryl and TCS. World leading sales organization focused on driving positive customer outcomes.
We are first and foremost a “team” of high energy and self-motivated Sales Engineers, Account Executives and Business Development Representatives committed to the customers we serve.
What you’ll be doing…
Each day will bring new and exciting challenges in the role of the Territory Leader here at ScienceLogic. Here’s a peek into some of the responsibilities required:
Territory Strategy: You will work with the EMEA leadership team to formulate a targeted territory strategy and execution plan.
Driving deals: - Drive & support revenue growth from existing partners and new prospects from an assigned list of target accounts across in Sweden. 75% of our sales team in EMEA is achieving or over-achieving quota.
Prospecting: - Working within the sales team to research, target & organize new prospecting campaigns within territory. Use social media, digital prospecting tools the telephone to engage with decision makers.
Partnerships: - Identifying & developing local partnerships to sell with & sell through.
Being creative: - Innovation is important to ScienceLogic’s customers. You will help manage existing customers work out where they can add new solution offerings that will grow their business.
Customer journey: - Work as part of a team in a state of “high collaboration” that helps the customer understand the full potential ScienceLogic solutions & services in their journey to value realisation.
Qualities you possess...
You’re dynamic & independent with good energy and great communication skills. You should be ambitious and determined in a role that is both demanding and exhilarating.
Our team is diverse and typically have the following characteristics and qualities:
- 5+ years of overall sales experience
- 1-2 years of monitoring software sales experience
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- New Business Sales Hustle - Proven track record of success building sales pipelines and closing business.
- Self-Reliance: - Be able to think & operate independently, set personal objectives and manage own time to achieve them. Have a strong personal presence and mature presentation skills.
- Learning mindset: - Have a positive mindset that is driven to continuous learning / improvement and be responsible for understanding ScienceLogic’s solution, business value offerings and competitive landscape. Receptive to experiential coaching & professional training.
Not requirements but certainly pluses for consideration:
- Strong understanding of Hybrid IT concepts.
- Knowledge of MEDDIC or other sales method
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.