Associate Customer Success ManagerTaipei City, Taiwan
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for an exceptional Associate Customer Success Manager to become an integral member of the Customer Success Management team, advocating, consulting, and advising our customers during their journey to successful adoption of our solutions.
You have a deep sense of customer empathy, with the ability to help create moments that matter. You can see the world from the customer’s perspective and understand how meeting their needs and expectations makes them feel.
Who we are...
The Customer Success Organization is composed of highly driven and innovative Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Professional Service Engineers, and Training Managers dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
What you'll be doing...
You will be part of the team helping customers achieve their desired results with our solutions. Your days will include the following responsibilities to help strengthen our customer experience.
- Assist the Customer Success team with new customer onboarding process.
- Build relationships with the sales, professional services, and others
- Collaborate with the customer and the onboarding & migration team members to ensure customers are successfully onboarded and migrated successfully.
- You will regularly engage with new customers by presenting how a customer can effectively and efficiently interact with ScienceLogic, ensure customer users know how to access the Support Portal and ScienceLogic University.
- Liaise closely with the technical support team and other core ScienceLogic teams to ensure that customer requests and escalations are resolved.
- Assist CSM’s with various duties and learn Customer Success Management techniques and skills through structured training Learn and become a ScienceLogic AI Ops expert!
- Be a true proponent of customer advocacy.
- Be a team player and coach other team members.
- Some travel required
Qualities you possess...
You know what it means to be part of a team that delivers quality of service to our customers. You understand the value of making a first impression and know emotional impressions are important, where customers often remember how you make them feel versus what you did. You also possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in business or IT-related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in the IT industry in a customer facing environment.
- Passion for building meaningful relationships with customers, and internal ScienceLogic stakeholders to ensure our customer experience is exceptional.
- Previous experience in software customer success and the ability to grasp technical concepts pertaining to networking, IT monitoring, and datacenter/cloud-based solutions.
- Strong organization and project management skills to collaborate with colleagues from across the company to meet customer’s needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior management and technical personnel.
- Experience with SFDC, Jira, and Microsoft Office Suite is a plus.
- Occasional travel will be required.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.