Customer Solutions ArchitectLondon, UK or Remote (within region)
Are you ready to help pave the way in accelerating the adoption of Cloud and Hybrid IT for the Fortune500 most critical IT infrastructure? Then read on.
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Customer Success Engineer with at least seven years of CSE experience in monitoring network and data center technologies to join their established Customer Success organization.
What you’ll be doing…
- Each day is going to bring new and exciting challenges your way; but with your ability to retain in-depth and hands-on product knowledge and your borderline geeky addiction to staying up-to-date with the newest industry standards, there isn’t a CIO you can’t impress. No two days will be the same as a CSE with ScienceLogic, but here’s a sneak peek into some of the responsibilities you’ll have in the role.
- Impress customers with your supernatural ability to think on your feet during enablement workshops which results in an outstanding customer experience.
- Lead deep discussions with customers how to adopt the optimal solution. Enable them with technical knowledge and guide the way when they are implementing the final outcome.
- Document why ScienceLogic is different from the competition in emails, Best Practive videos and Knowledge Base articles and how to achieve the best outcomes.
- Provide occasional tradeshow support
- Excellent communication and ability to develop customer rapport is paramount.
Qualities you possess…
Are you just as much in your comfort zone in a boardroom full of executives as you are in the data center surrounded by engineers of all varieties? How about the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks along a multi-variable timeline? If so, these qualities combined with the skills listed below, when executed well, are the recipe to becoming a wildly successful part of our team.
- BS/BA degree and 7+ years’ experience in postsales customer engagements
1yr of ScienceLogic experience
- Ability to articulate complex topics to business or technical audiences
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits and outcomes
- Experience with Network and Systems Management systems
- Not a road warrior, but have a willingness to get the job done right by visiting customers face-to-face during critical points in the customer journey
- Understand the daily pains of Enterprise IT Operations personnel in today’s highly virtualized data centers as they migrate workloads to the cloud
- Proven or demonstrably dazzling presentation, speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of: Linux, TCP/IP, SNMP, XML, ODBC, Syslog, SSH
- ITIL and Python are desirable but not required.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.