Professional Services ConsultantTaipei, Taiwan
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant to serve as the primary technical interface and onsite subject matter expert to customers for the ScienceLogic product line. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with customers and colleagues from many different disciplines. Do you have high energy, an innovative spirit, and a solid professional services background with top technology skills? Then read on. We are looking for individuals who are willing to work from 3 pm to midnight.
Who we are…
The Professional Services team is composed of groups of knowledgeable and innovative individuals who are dedicated to delivering a customer experience second to none. Each team member is as unique as the projects we work on. Still, one thing remains the same – our commitment and passion to delivering cutting-edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring.
What you will be doing…
- Lead technical design and consultation workshops to define customer service outcomes and present technical solutions.
- Create and deliver detailed solution build and configuration documentation.
- Be creative and look for new and innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Contribute knowledge-based articles based on field incidents and/or common or critical issues.
- Be flexible and willing to learn new technologies and applications.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple engagements/projects.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations.
- Participate in departmental projects.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification preferred
- Proven experience with implementations of enterprise-level network management or application performance products.
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure, application, and enterprise infrastructure best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business Analyst experience within the IT industry
- 5+ years experience supporting/using enterprise-class infrastructure monitoring platforms.
- 5+ years Linux operating system experience.
- Experience working with MySQL Database
- Knowledge of SNMP and vendor MIB architecture.
- Experience configuring SNMP trap and/or Syslog alerts.
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell, WMI, XML/SOAP.
- PHP and/or Python experience.
- REST API and/or GraphQL experience.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.