What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic, Inc. is seeking a customer service oriented IT Specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
What you'll be doing...
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process in person or via remote support
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Manage inventory of hardware and software for end users
- Actively recommend and implement procedure modifications or improvements
- Use sound independent judgement to resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Maintain and grow your knowledge of desktop support procedures, products and services
- Manage and maintain shared meeting spaces located at the Reston headquarters
Qualities you possess...
- Proven working experience providing local and remote desktop support
- Excellent skills with Windows & Mac desktop OS’s. Knowledge of Linux also desirable
- Working knowledge of standard business applications including the latest versions of Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Occasional after-hours work
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now