ScienceLogic is going through a product transformation and the Cloud Operations team is at the forefront of it. We are responsible for the design, deployment, and maintenance of the Cloud Infrastructure used for running company’s revenue generating go-forward SaaS product line.
ScienceLogic’s current SaaS product is a single tenancy, highly available and secure platform used by many customers for achieving their AIOps objectives. Cloud Operations leads the SaaS portfolio from the front by onboarding new customers on their own dedicated instance of the product, performing capacity planning, platform maintenance, upgrades, security and triaging incident response for the SaaS platform.
Overall, we’re passionate about automation and solving complex business and technology challenges. Our team combines SRE, DevOps, Software Development and Information Security knowledge to help make Cloud operations agile, elastic inside the security and governance framework boundaries. If you are well versed in cloud technologies, have an automation mindset and are ardent follower of the SRE discipline…then our team will be benefited by your skillset!
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist with leading cultural change for cloud adoption
- Planning, designing, implementing and supervising our on-prem to cloud migration solution
- Help establish the SRE program across the organization
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle
- Mentoring Senior, Mid, and Junior level Cloud and Site Reliability Engineers
- Participate in architecture and operations reviews
- Identify and automate measurement of operations SLAs and SLOs
- Take full responsibility for the availability, performance, scalability of the platform
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability, Serverless)
- Triage incident response, document SOPs & Runbooks, Conduct Blameless Postmortems
Qualities you possess…
- 7+ years of cloud architect implementing and overseeing cloud computing strategy experience, 12+ years in systems engineering or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standards for building services in IaaS/PaaS/SaaS in Cloud environments
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to product owners
- Comfortable with Scripting languages like Python, Groovy, PowerShell, Bash, Perl etc.
- Configuration automation using Ansible or equivalent technologies
- Well versed in Windows or Linux administration skills
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to collaborate with customer representatives, domain experts, systems engineers and architects
- Experience with DevSecOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Project management tools like Jira, Trello
- Team player who is eager to help others to succeed through mentoring and leading by example
- Highly collaborative with effective written and verbal communication skills
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.