What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant to serve as the primary technical interface and onsite subject matter expert to customers for the ScienceLogic product line. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with customers and colleagues from many different disciplines. Do you have high energy, an innovative spirit, and a strong professional services background with top technology skills? Then read on.
Who we are…
The Professional Services team is composed of groups of highly intelligent and innovative individuals who are dedicated to delivering a customer experience second to none. Each team member is as unique as the projects we work on, but one thing remains the same – our commitment and passion to delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring.
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and direction for customers with regards to ScienceLogic product suite.
- Perform hands-on installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of ScienceLogic appliances as they relate to the ScienceLogic suite of products.
- Lead technical design and consultation workshops to define customer service outcomes and present technical solutions.
- Review and translate customer use cases into detailed technical requirements.
- Design and implement custom solutions using ScienceLogic product line.
- Create and deliver detailed solution build and configuration documentation.
- Use and create knowledge-based articles based on field incidents, and/or common or critical issues.
- Support management in developing SOWs and project plans.
- Act as the internal customer advocate for problem resolution, new product features, and future product direction.
- Be flexible and willing to learn new technologies and applications.
- Adhere to ScienceLogic Professional Services best practices.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple engagements/projects.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations.
- Be creative and look for new and innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Participate in departmental projects.
- Be an effective team player willing to assist others when needed, and to work independently as required.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience with implementation of enterprise level network management or application performance products.
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure, application, and enterprise infrastructure best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years experience supporting/using enterprise class infrastructure monitoring platforms.
- 5+ years Linux operating system experience.
- 3+ years MySQL Database experience.
- 5+ years of experience with SNMP and vendor MIB architecture.
- 5+ years of experience configuring SNMP trap and/or Syslog alerts.
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell, WMI, XML/SOAP.
- PHP and/or Python experience.
- SQL and/or GraphQL experience.
- Linux scripting experience.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.