What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for building custom applications, integrations and business intelligence initiatives for the company. This role will be exposed to a wide range of mission critical projects to help drive successful operations of our company. This role will report to the Manager of Enterprise Systems.
Who we are…
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. Our Engineers and Product Managers are some of the brightest, most creative minds in their field and we are passionate about our product. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- Collaborate with cross department stakeholders to define key technical requirements and designs to improve operations across the company.
- Meet with business stakeholders to understand requirements, determine technical design and perform gap-analysis to identify appropriate development strategy.
- Configure and customize Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements and expectations.
- Integrate Salesforce application/solution using natively available integration techniques.
- Create VisualForce, Lightning Aura Components (AURA) and Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Create Lightning Flows to automate tasks.
- Create and maintain Apex triggers and dependent code.
- Create and maintain Salesforce test classes ensuring appropriate code coverage.
- Evaluate, ensure and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Brainstorm solutions, conduct architecture and design reviews to support internal teams as well as end clients.
- Follow best practices and continuous improvement process to identify future upgrade issues, security and design considerations.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Design, configuration, integration and custom development of business solutions using Salesforce and other Enterprise platforms.
- Assessing solution and design options, provide development estimates and accurate delivery timelines.
Qualities you possess…
- Previous experience developing custom solutions using enterprise applications.
- Experience building custom solutions using Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) and components.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is required.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification is a plus.
- Experience using an agile development methodology.
- Ability to prioritize competing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
- A high level of commitment to customer service for business stakeholders and customers.
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, collaboration and time management skills.
- Strong technical acumen and drive towards building sound, secure and reliable software solutions.
- Demonstrate a propensity to act.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now