Happy New Year, and welcome to ScienceLogic IN THE KNOW, where we’ll provide customer, product, and marketing news you can use on a quarterly basis. In our first edition, you will:
- Meet David Repczynski, our Vice President of Customer Success. Marketing sat down with David to learn about the latest in Customer Support, Training, Community, and his vision for delivering customer excellence. You won’t want to miss this interview as David and his team have been very busy.
- Hear from our Chief Product Officer, Mike Nappi. In less than five minutes, Mike shares new innovations and processes around making our product even better for you.
And to round out our first edition, we thought you’d enjoy hearing from your peers about how they are using the SL1 platform in their day-to-day operations:
- Autumn Salama, VP of Cloud Operations at Symmetry, discusses how her company is building services with SL1 platform to provide enterprises with a smooth, low-risk SAP migration to the cloud.
- Jeremy Sherwood, VP at Opus Interactive, provides real-world, production use cases illustrating ways to apply Machine Learning to drive new/expanded business opportunities and growth.
- Becky Ransdell, Sr. Mgr: Product Management, Service Assurance at Cisco, shares a digital transformation journey to multi-cloud operations.
Lastly, we are so excited for Symposium 2020, where the ScienceLogic community shares knowledge, networks, and meets industry thought leaders. Discover the top 10 reasons to attend in our infographic. We hope to see you there.
Let’s make 2020 a year full of success!
The ScienceLogic Marketing Team