Cisco Performance MonitoringBenefit from the Broadest & Deepest Coverage of Cisco Technologies—Network, Data Center, & UC
Monitor All of Your Cisco Networking Equipment Right Out-of-the-Box
Data Center & SDN
Monitor your entire Cisco compute infrastructure—converged (Cisco UCS), hyperconverged (Cisco HyperFlex), and SDN (Cisco ACI). View and track relationships between network, storage, and compute resources.
Ensure user satisfaction with application-aware monitoring of orchestration products (Cisco UCS Director, Cisco Cloud Manager (CliQr), and Intercloud). Monitor application APIs and their supporting network infrastructure as a service—in real-time.
Benefit from the Broadest and Deepest Coverage of Cisco Technologies—Network, Data Center, and Collaboration
Keep Your Cisco Network Infrastructure Healthy
Monitor network activity, throughput, availability, performance, usage, configuration, and capacity trends/forecasts of and alert based on industry standards.
- Network activity and throughput: monitor active interfaces, BGP sessions, OSPF neighbor states, EIGRP health, and more; view real-time and historical throughput at-a-glance to identify abnormal traffic patterns
- Firewall usage: track tunnel usage, session count, encrypted throughput as TCP/UDP statistics and transmissions
- SDN: detect, monitor and visualize the entire Cisco ACI system, including Application Policy Infrastructure Controllers (APICs), Nexus switches, Fabrics, pods, tenants, server clusters, end point groups (EPGs), Application Network profiles, and more
- Hardware: detect all monitor line cards and installed options as well as CPUs, memory pools, and temperature sensors for consistency and optimal performance
- Wireless access points: monitor operational status of access points
- Quality of Service (CBQoS): monitor profiles for every interface to meet service levels
- IP SLA: monitor policies to detect performance problems in real-time
Discover & Map Your Infrastructure
Automatically discover and keep track of changes:
- Automatically discover all of your Cisco (and other vendor’s) networking equipment
- Let ScienceLogic automatically keep you up-to-date as you add/remove cards, activate interfaces, create new policies, etc.
- See relationships between Cisco and non-Cisco components to understand impact and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Use Cisco tags to automatically organize assets by function, group, app or any other business logic (i.e. production, QA, Dev) for more precise management oversight
Provide Role-Specific Visibility into Your Cisco Network
Use a single solution to monitor everything, everywhere:
- Get role-specific visibility into your Cisco technologies with built-in dashboards
- Segment visibility by user, business unit, geography, technology, and many other profiles
- Assess availability, performance, usage, health, risk, anomalies, and trends/forecasts for Cisco components
Troubleshoot & Resolve Issues Quickly
See every aspect of your network from a unified view so you can diagnose and resolve emerging issues before they impact users.
- Proactively detect and be alerted on configuration changes, failures, anomalies, and performance issues
- Navigate network, storage, and compute relationships for on- and off-premises services to speed problem resolution
- Drill into specific areas of concern—without needing a separate product
- Reduce MTTR for critical business services with unified troubleshooting; understand if issues are your problem or caused by a third party
- Use runbook automation for an immediate response to performance or availability degradation as well as configuration changes