The move to cloud computing has significant repercussions for network monitoring and management. Cloud computing environments are dynamic, so your tools need to be dynamic as well. Download this eBook to learn about five best practices for multi-cloud monitoring including:
- Focusing on service monitoring of your own applications instead of network monitoring
- Monitoring within the cloud for service outages and external to the cloud for WAN connectivity problems
- Creating visualizations of how an application is working within the public cloud, your internal network, SaaS environments, and the underlying infrastructure
- Using automation to respond to changes in application load
- Implementing a monitoring platform that is integrated with—yet independent of—the cloud vendors
Understand how progressive organizations use automation and a mutli-cloud, hybrid IT solution for monitoring and managing all aspects of their IT operations.