Hybrid IT Infrastructure Management
One Platform to Manage & Monitor Everything – Network,
Storage, Compute, Multi-Cloud, Containers
How It Works
No matter what technologies you are using today—or in the future—our easily configurable and extensible platform adjusts to support exactly what you need, when you need it.
Easy to Deploy, Use & Manage
One operational platform, built from the ground up to include discovery, relationship mapping, monitoring, event management, runbook automation, asset management, and ticketing for any technology, located anywhere One consistent and intuitive UI, one data store, one operational platform—no agents to deploy, no additional modules to integrate, no version dependencies Flexible deployment options to meet every need include on-premises, SaaS, hosted, and hybrid models.
Flexibility & Extensibility
From EMC storage processors to Microsoft Azure, to Cisco ACI, to proprietary satellite systems, our open, flexible platform provides deep integrations to the tools you already have in place as well as those you invest in the future.
- Open, extensible, and interoperable platform fits any business need today or tomorrow
- Platform extensibility lets you monitor every element of your enterprise
- Broad and deep support for multiple technology stacks and vendors, including the latest technologies like hyperconverged, SDN, and Cisco ACI
- Out-of-the-box integrations available for popular third party products in areas such as service desk, APM, NPM, and more
- It’s easy to get started with out-of-the-box support for hundreds of technologies—just browse and download any PowerPack from our library
- Start monitoring immediately with best practice monitoring policies, dashboards, and reports included with each PowerPack
- Easily build your own PowerPacks in minutes to accommodate additional technology to complement out-of-the-box monitoring support
“ScienceLogic helped streamline our processes for event management and the entire way we monitored our services here…[ScienceLogic] actually delivers—it’s not just a glossy brochure, and you don’t need an army of consultants to actually get really good results out of the toolset.”
Karl Fosburg, Sr. Director, Systems Integration & Network Management Architect
Hughes Network Systems