Sr. Sales Operations AnalystReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. This position is based out of our headquarters in Reston, Virginia. If you enjoy playing with data, Excel, Salesforce.com and Power BI to provide insights for Sales, Marketing, and our Executive Leadership Teams, this role is for you!
Who we are…
The Global Enterprise Systems & Operations team is composed of highly intelligent and innovative professionals who are dedicated to supporting ScienceLogic’s significant growth. We are a dynamic group of results-driven individuals committed to a common goal of delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring and having fun while doing it.
What you’ll be doing…
- Analyze key metrics related to leads, opportunities, forecasting, pipeline, transactions, and performance management.
- Create, manage, and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts to Sales Management and Executive Leadership Team
- Develop reports, dashboards and presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and performance in SalesForce.com, Power BI, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proactively analyzes win-loss data and report on key findings to sales leadership and Executive Leadership Team.
- Compile critical information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Sales Leadership and Executive Leadership Team.
- Implement and manages reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel and Power BI ensuring sales reps and Sales Leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Tier 1 Ad-Hoc Activities
- Assist, coordinate, and lead in the development of responses and solutions to global sales requests. This includes but not limited to informational and content requests.
- System Support
- Provide sales system support to the global sales organization. This specifically includes quality assurance activities to ensure the accuracy of data and information located in Salesforce.com and other sales systems. This includes working with all members of the Sales Operations Team and Management to identify process improvement opportunities.
Qualities you possess…
As the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, you must possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business with 2+ years of technology industry Sales Operations experience.
- SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Highly self-motivated -we require someone who will be creative and seek out solutions to problems.
- Ability to use different tools such as Microsoft Excel, Power BI and Salesforce.com to create innovative reporting/dashboard solutions.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including experience managing and summarizing large data sets, compiling sales reports, and performing analyses.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including senior management and technical personnel.
- Ability to work as a strong team player, multi-task, and meet time-sensitive goals within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.