Services Solutions ArchitectTaipei, Taiwan
What we are looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Solution Architect/Team Lead to serve as a technical interface and subject matter expert to colleagues and customers of the ScienceLogic product line. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with customers and colleagues from a variety of disciplines. Do you have high energy, an innovative spirit, and a strong professional services background with top technology skills? Then read on.
What you will be doing…
- Solution Architect Role:
- Plan and execute against Customer’s IT & business needs and goals by means of increasing the adoption of the ScienceLogic product suite
- Understand and analyze existing high/low level design, adoption and maturity use cases and convert into Solutions that meet Customer’s business outcomes
- Foster Customer’s skills enablement
- Work directly with colleagues and customers to realize Customer’s goals
- Team Lead Role:
- Network & application infrastructure operations
- Product development
- Systems integration
- Front-end web design/development
- Serve as an expert pertaining to one or more of the following technical areas:
- Analyze and develop areas of expertise and processes within Global Service Delivery (GSD) to assist colleague skills enablement and provide more value to end customers
- Identify and create modular & reusable custom solutions
- Create content (Knowledge Base, Best Practices, etc.) and provide training & guidance related to expertise areas
- Solution creation, review, and validation
- Flexible work hours in the daytime with availability for evening 2-3 times a week
Knowledge, Experience, Qualities and Qualifications you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure, application, and enterprise infrastructure best practices.
- Experience understanding and defining customer business needs & requirements and driving IT projects forward such that tangible value is realized
- Ability to communicate effectively in English at levels up to senior management with technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently or in a small team
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to learn quickly
Desired Knowledge, Experience, and Technical Skills…
- 3+ year experience supporting/using enterprise class infrastructure monitoring platforms.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols, network components, network design and operations
- 3+ year of experience with SNMP, vendor MIB architecture, SNMP trap and/or Syslog alerts.
- Knowledge and experience with Server (Linux and Windows) administration
- Cloud Platform (AWS and/or Azure) experience
- REST API, SQL and/or GraphQL experience
- Experience with systems integration between NPM, CMDB, Incident Management or other ITSM tools
- SLDC experience
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.