Associate Product ManagerReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a product manager who plays a key role in shaping the product and success of ScienceLogic as a whole. We have an opening for an associate product manager / product owner to help us create a world class user experience. This is a tremendous opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with an operations background to get in with a company experiencing exponential growth in a rapidly expanding AIOps market.
Who we are…
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- The associate product manager / product owner will collaborate with product managers, the user experience team, customers, and one or more scrum teams to build an intuitive experience
- You will work to help define the overall product roadmap and experience for creating an intuitive user experience
- You will manage one or more team’s development backlog including owning the priority, grooming user stories, and working with the development team to improve our product workflows
- Product Strategy and team Roadmap
- Participate in user experience led design to come up with great workflows, then work with one or more teams to deliver that vision to our customers
- Participate in product strategy decision for determining what areas of the product we should focus on for improving the customer experience
- Manage product releases for one or more teams including the breakdown from Epics to User stories
- Work with talented engineers to bring great ideas to life
- Engage with stakeholders, both internal and external, on a regular basis to fully understand how they deploy, operate, and leverage the platform and its capabilities to identify new ways to support their current & future requirements
Qualities you possess…
- A passion for building products.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering a quality product that meets the real needs of our customers.
- Minimum 1 years of software experience as a product owner/business analyst in an Agile development environment
- Ability to balance technical and business issues and communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
- Strong relationship building, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to create high quality Epics and User Stories with acceptance criteria using S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field (Management Information Systems, etc)
- A willingness to travel up to 15% of the time when travel is a viable option
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.