Sr. SEO Content SpecialistReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a highly creative and analytical, SEO writer and strategist. A successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of SEO best practices, tools, and techniques and will lead off-page SEO efforts to achieve higher positioning in search engine result page (SERP) rankings and drive organic traffic growth.
An ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of core search techniques such as link building, content strategy, blogging, and technical analysis. The SEO Content Specialist must understand the SEO strategy’s short and long-term goals and incorporate them into the appropriate SEO tactics. Additionally, candidates should be highly innovative and bring strong analytical skills to support data-driven decisions.
What you'll be doing...
- Execute effective SEO strategies to improve organic web presence.
- Develop and optimize content marketing strategies to improve relevancy and foster higher content engagement.
- Develop and implement link building strategies, including conducting targeted outreach
- Work with our SEO and external communications vendors along with our in-house partner marketers to identify backlinking opportunities
- Develop content (blogs, snippets) to support backlinking opportunities
Qualities you possess...
- Bachelor’s degree in a Journalism/Advertising Field
- 2+ years of experience in SEO/content marketing (public relations experience is a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritization to meet new or changed goals
- Strong organizational skills; ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines, and project-manage multiple campaigns
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.