Sales Executive, BeneluxAmsterdam, Netherlands
Unique possibility to join a well-funded, well-positioned AIOps market leader, growing at an exciting pace. You will join our dynamic and innovative environment, filled with caring, smart, committed people who collaborate to win. Your great pay, stock options and the other perks are your fair share of the value you create for our customers. Apply if you're ready to make a difference!
ScienceLogic is a global leader in next generation IT-operation automation software. Recognized by Gartner, Forrester and others. Our AIOps automation solution runs on the Mars Rover, the International Space Station, and ensures that the correct sugar coating is on your Kellogg’s Frosties in the morning. Churn below 5%. Glassdoor rating of 4,6.
More than 500 organizations in the Benelux rely on ScienceLogic to help overcome service disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
What you’ll be doing…
As our Benelux Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to successful closes. In the sales process you will act as customer advisor and guide for the prospects on the IT-operations automation journey. Together uncover and document quantifiable improvements in agility, quality, profitability, and compliance.
You will work closely with your team, tech-sales, customer success and business development, and you will get the tools and in-depth training needed on solutions and customer journey.
- With EMEA leadership define the Benelux territory strategy and execution plan.
- Work within the broader sales team and marketing to research, target & organize new prospecting campaigns within territory. Use social media, digital prospecting tools and the telephone to engage with decision makers.
- Manage complex sales cycles while working with virtual sales teams including partner like TCS, Kyndryl, IBM, Wipro and Cisco.
- Work closely with professional services team and partners to ensure successful implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Act as primary responsible for new and existing customer relationships.
- Exceed quota – maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in CRM.
Qualities you possess…
You’re curious, empathic, dynamic & independent with good energy and great communication skills.
- 5+ years of overall sales experience with a proven track record
- Understanding of IT-Operations and ITIL
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to communicate professionally with a wide spectrum of prospects from engineers to C-level
- Excellent skills in managing customer relationships both its virtual and on-site
- You like the freedom of working from your home office
- Fluent in both Dutch and English is essential
- Willingness to travel
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.