Integration EngineerReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
The Integration Engineer, reporting to the Director of Applications and BI, will be a key individual contributor responsible for the development of integrated solutions in support of ScienceLogic’s Data Program, working cross-functionally to establish a corporate-wide systems integration strategy, including identifying and selecting best-in-class solutions to execute on that strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing Applications and BI team. The Integration Engineer will work closely with Developers, Administrators, Business Analysts, and business stakeholders to define systems integrations, design patterns, and implement cross-functional, multi-system solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization.
What you’ll be doing…
- Produce and maintain system wide architecture & integration design
- Design, develop, test, and maintain integration flows to support automations and make business processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Develop and maintain consistent and up to date documentation of the design solutions
- Leverage APIs and other techniques/tools to build integrations across key systems
- Participate in group design and architecture sessions and function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments, with the ability to effectively communicate and influence colleagues and senior management
- Participate in sprint planning and standups
- Escalate issues and risks to management
Qualities you possess…
- BS in technical field, such as IT, Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3+ years of related experience
- A high level of understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of system integration solutions
- Experience with JSON, REST API, PowerShell, Mulesoft, Celigo, Azure, Snowflake, or similar Integrations and development tools
- Experience with SAML, OpenAuth integrations with just in time provisioning, event-based provisioning, and batch provisioning
- Well versed with agile methodologies and source control (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- An ambitious self-starter, passionate about building something from the ground up
- Strategic and tactical approach, and easily move between the big picture and on ground execution
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.